[<< Older] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [Last >>]
All Forums > American Cars > Next-gen Dodge Viper news > Post Reply
Post #251 Mon, Apr 9, 4:20 AM
ViperBlue
Senior Member - 401

Lots of awesome photoshops on Viperclub.org at he moment.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/652486-Color-Match-Front-Grill-for-Gen-V


Post #252 Mon, Apr 9, 7:26 AM
ging
Supercar Messiah - 21933

I know as a fact that hennessey vipers have terrible realiability issure and they use cheapo overnight part from communist CHINA and that most of the time their so called "performance" parts actually wreck the AWD system in the viper. I know this because my friedn told me who is an engineer. But as paul already said, vipers are pos anyway, msuch better to get something more agile like a mazda mx-5 miata.. they are faster in the real world
Leader of the supercars.net mrrrgh crew.

Post #253 Mon, Apr 9, 7:40 AM
ben azzur
Supercar Guru - 689

I miss the double bubble roof. The new design looks great tho imo if its anything like those pshops
Post #254 Mon, Apr 9, 10:06 AM
FecalFetus
New User - 143

Quote from J Hennessey
Haha you're a funny kid. All those things would be hilarious if they weren't all LIBELOUS. Just to start disproving all the fecal matter that is spewing from your mouth have a look at this link: http://search.store.yahoo.net/yhst-54734705425182/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=yhst-54734705425182&vwcatalog=yhst-54734705425182&query=suspension&x=0&y=0

Youll find that we more than enough to account for suspension and turning you highass #$%#ing porch monkey. Our cars especially the new Venom Gt more than account for turning: http://www.roadandtrack.com/tests/car/hennessey-venom-gt

Read it and weep.

Also, even though you think were a small company we have more than enough leverage against libelous claims. Just sayin

what about fecal matter ?
Ur the turrd I gave u turd life. Ur mother is a Xxl grilled stuffed burrito ur a disappointment to everyone so now u slosh around in murky poop water in the tuperwear container underneath my toilet gamer seat

Post #255 Mon, Apr 9, 11:53 AM
T6TurboMan
New User - 783

Quote from ETB4U
I think you mean, 100K cars move over so you don't run into them with your POS. /opnwed
I would actually believe that he can keep up with them. They stay next to him on purpose so that they can take a pic of his Miata with it's 13" steelies, one broken flipup headlight, and massive fartcan in the back. That is a "True" drivers car right there.
Post #256 Mon, Apr 9, 2:57 PM
got hp
Supercar Messi - 1579

Quote from 944turb0
lol i smoke 100k cars in the twisties. arnt you some new rich #%$got who buys twsitied tuned m6s?

93 RX7 Twin Turbo Brilliant Black
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

Post #257 Mon, Apr 9, 3:45 PM
944turb0
Supercar Messi - 130735

Quote from T6TurboMan
I would actually believe that he can keep up with them. They stay next to him on purpose so that they can take a pic of his Miata with it's 13" steelies, one broken flipup headlight, and massive fartcan in the back. That is a "True" drivers car right there.
hoyl heck wow hehe this guy brings the funny
One of my favorite misinformed "opinions" about the 9/11 event is the hilariously overblown claims that part of the reason the Twin Towers collapsed was the extremely high temperature of burning jet fuel caused the steel structures to warp and partially melt. Anybody that knows anything about both fire and metal should recognize this is a complete fallacy and utter lunacy. Steel is a conductor of heat, it isn't something that just absorbs it and melts down. Have you ever tried to burn a paper clip, or a nail? Fire just doesn't work like that.

Post #258 Mon, Apr 9, 4:07 PM
Tipo F130A
Supercar Messiah - 9962

Quote from ben azzur
I miss the double bubble roof. The new design looks great tho imo if its anything like those pshops
It's actually exactly like all the official pics that were released which those pshops are based on.
‘It is very hard, noisy and mechanical, but unerringly honest and communicative,’ says Vivian, before declaring it ‘a proper, hairy-balled supercar’.

GT/PSN: TipoF130

Post #259 Mon, Apr 9, 6:22 PM
got hp
Supercar Messi - 1579

Quote from 944turb0
hoyl heck wow hehe this guy brings the funny
hes doing your job
93 RX7 Twin Turbo Brilliant Black
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

Post #260 Mon, Apr 9, 9:30 PM
Paul91785
Supercar Messi - 11727

i'l pay attention to vipers when each cylinder is 1 liter
you think I'm wearing a fUckin' shirt right now?
RIP my man Sean "the human hit stick" Taylor

Post #261 Mon, Apr 9, 10:59 PM
Bishop Ghost
Supercar Messiah - 9003

Quote from T6TurboMan
I would actually believe that he can keep up with them. They stay next to him on purpose so that they can take a pic of his Miata with it's 13" steelies, one broken flipup headlight, and massive fartcan in the back. That is a "True" drivers car right there.
advice: lurk more
Post #262 Tue, Apr 10, 12:13 AM
got hp
Supercar Messi - 1579

Quote from Paul91785
i'l pay attention to vipers when each cylinder is 1 liter
getting close... wonder how much you can bore/stroke that new block
93 RX7 Twin Turbo Brilliant Black
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

Post #263 Tue, Apr 10, 10:06 PM
F50Fanatic
Supercar Messiah - 8953


"It is everything a supercar should be: screaming, buzzing, tactile, precise, balanced, stripped back and overwhelmingly interactive" -- EVO

Post #264 Wed, Apr 11, 12:40 AM
Big Rob
Big Rob - 68069

Quote from Paul91785
i'l pay attention to vipers when each cylinder is 1 liter
fr*ck yeah imagine pouring in your litercola between 1/4 mile runs
I like Lotus.The cool,fast cars they,I like cars.

Post #265 Wed, Apr 11, 1:34 AM
CrystalBaller
Supercar Messiah - 36841

id like to see it run on 10 2 liter mtndues
Founding Member of the screaming Chicken Faction.

Is it a bird ... is it a plane ... no, it's Superbaby! -fump

Post #266 Wed, Apr 11, 9:53 AM
Paul91785
Supercar Messi - 11727

Quote from got hp
getting close... wonder how much you can bore/stroke that new block
wonder how many words you can make up before no one cares regardless

you think I'm wearing a fUckin' shirt right now?
RIP my man Sean "the human hit stick" Taylor

Post #267 Wed, Apr 11, 1:54 PM
J Hennessey
New User - 34

Quote from ging
I know as a fact that hennessey vipers have terrible realiability issure and they use cheapo overnight part from communist CHINA and that most of the time their so called "performance" parts actually wreck the AWD system in the viper. I know this because my friedn told me who is an engineer. But as paul already said, vipers are pos anyway, msuch better to get something more agile like a mazda mx-5 miata.. they are faster in the real world
It is posts like these that make the great internet a much worse place for business. Ive contacted the admin of this site so libelous claims such as these are eliminated.

**To disprove this post**

We offer high quality parts from manufacturers such as HKS, SLP, HAMMANN. We do not compromise in quality and saying that ALL our parts are from china is libelous. The Viper is RWD. The miata being more agile is also false. again kids if you have nothing to offer SHUT YOUR TRAPS

www.HennesseyPerformance.com
www.LonestarMotorsportsPark.com
www.TunerSchool.com
Tel: 979.885.1300

Post #268 Wed, Apr 11, 2:04 PM
ScoRpFerrari
Supercar Messiah - 33833

Quote from Paul91785
i'l pay attention to vipers when each cylinder is 1 liter
A liter of cola farva
~~^^^***$#sCoRpFerRaRi#$***^^^~~

We haven't educated pigs together.

Post #269 Wed, Apr 11, 2:40 PM
T6TurboMan
New User - 783

Quote from J Hennessey
It is posts like these that make the great internet a much worse place for business. Ive contacted the admin of this site so libelous claims such as these are eliminated.

**To disprove this post**

We offer high quality parts from manufacturers such as HKS, SLP, HAMMANN. We do not compromise in quality and saying that ALL our parts are from china is libelous. The Viper is RWD. The miata being more agile is also false. again kids if you have nothing to offer SHUT YOUR TRAPS
Are you seriously trying to make us believe that this is John Hennessey blessing us with his presence? If it really is, then wow, the owner of a multi-million dollar company is trolling random car forums trying to save face for his company.
Post #270 Wed, Apr 11, 2:45 PM
Veyronman
Hours wasted - 100207

Quote from T6TurboMan
Are you seriously trying to make us believe that this is John Hennessey blessing us with his presence? If it really is, then wow, the owner of a multi-million dollar company is trolling random car forums trying to save face for his company.
tbh it's the sort of thing he would do, and has already done.

Exhibit A:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/21978-efool-gets-punked-his-own-board.html

fat chicks have very warm and wet vaginas, from my experience

what's kraftwerk? A firm specialized with something related to protection of animals or training dogs?

Post #271 Wed, Apr 11, 3:18 PM
T6TurboMan
New User - 783

Quote from Veyronman
tbh it's the sort of thing he would do, and has already done.

Exhibit A:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/21978-efool-gets-punked-his-own-board.html
LOL, tastes like desperation! With a side of disappointment. Sucks to suck Hennessey.
Post #272 Wed, Apr 11, 5:52 PM
Big Rob
Big Rob - 68069

Quote from T6TurboMan
Are you seriously trying to make us believe that this is John Hennessey blessing us with his presence? If it really is, then wow, the owner of a multi-million dollar company is trolling random car forums trying to save face for his company.
The IP is coming from the University of Arizona in Tuscon.

It might be Manos or whatever. I think he lived in AZ.

I like Lotus.The cool,fast cars they,I like cars.

Post #273 Wed, Apr 11, 8:18 PM
Veyronman
Hours wasted - 100207

Quote from Big Rob
The IP is coming from the University of Arizona in Tuscon.

It might be Manos or whatever. I think he lived in AZ.
oh god. MS paint flashbacks
fat chicks have very warm and wet vaginas, from my experience

what's kraftwerk? A firm specialized with something related to protection of animals or training dogs?

Post #274 Thu, Apr 12, 2:06 AM
RLQ
new member - 71621

This thread reminds me of the Viperalley invasion.
"People who own guns but don't support abortion don't matter anyway because their penises are so small that they can't even get a girl pregnant." SupraMan

Post #275 Thu, Apr 12, 6:11 AM
ging
Supercar Messiah - 21933

lol
Leader of the supercars.net mrrrgh crew.

Posted: Today
Superbot


Posted: Today
Superbot


All Forums > American Cars > Next-gen Dodge Viper news > Post Reply
[<< Older] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [Newer >>]