1)don't make it 2)it sucks ass 3) your queer

Discussion in '2002 Ford 49 Convertible Concept' started by the revenge of Ivan Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this car sucks, just look at it (i'd rather not), its gay!!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 1)don't make it 2)it sucks ass 3) your queer

shutup, this is cool<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 1)don't make it 2)it sucks ass 3) your queer

This car is one of the most cool cars I've ever seen.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: 1)don't make it 2)it sucks ass 3) your queer

This car kicks... Ford would sell loads. Put some not so shiny wheels on it and even better. They should shit-can the new new Gooney-bird and put this beauty into production.

5. Re: 1)don't make it 2)it sucks ass 3) your queer

This seems like a waste of money for its styling. Why not just go get a true classic? Like an older Vette...<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: 1)don't make it 2)it sucks ass 3) your queer

I'm not saying I'm a Ford fan, but with this and the hopeful return of the GT-40...I might be. This car kicks. Love the styling. Ford is doing a great job bringing back retro.

7. Re: 1)don't make it 2)it sucks ass 3) your queer

THE REASON SOMEONE WOULD WANT THIS OVER A OLD VETT IS CUZ SOME PPL LIKE BIG BODYS

8. Re: 1)don't make it 2)it sucks ass 3) your queer

im with the dude that started this aye this car is not the best car out its quite ugly too and it will be #$%#n slow too! Get a chev up ya! or even a RlCeR!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: 1)don't make it 2)it sucks ass 3) your queer

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from the revenge of Ivan Man</i>
    <b>this car sucks, just look at it (i'd rather not), its gay!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Why does it suck?
    YOU don't even know...
    So for godsake, If you think a car sucks, tell us WHY!!
    Otherwise, its just a waste of cyberspace.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: 1)don't make it 2)it sucks ass 3) your queer

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh427</i>
    <b>This seems like a waste of money for its styling. Why not just go get a true classic? Like an older Vette...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

first
    this car is really cool...
    if you know something about Ford's heritage, u can see a lot of Ford's history in this car.

I hope the build it, they already got the foundation for it (the DEW98 plattform).

second.
    people don't want a retro vette, surveys show current C5 owners like old Vette's but they won't be willing to give up the modern design of the current car in favor of a retro C6 or something.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: 1)don't make it 2)it sucks ass 3) your queer

Who ever said this was queer doesnt know what a car should look like. What a dumy. This thing rocks, I hope they make this.<!-- Signature -->