.23 coeffecient of drag. THIS makes it BEAUTIFUL!

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by Veyronman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: .23 coeffecient of drag. THIS makes it BEAUTIFUL!

the Nazca C2 has 380hp and a drag coefficient of around 0.25, and it goes 193mph, 0-60 in 3.6 secs, and 0-100 in 9.9.

so this car has the capabilities of going over 200mph, and 0-60 of about 3 secs, or maybe less.

ths car rules.

What about the Insight...........?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: .23 coeffecient of drag. THIS makes it BEAUTIFUL!

i was just saying the insights cD is .19, and this isnt too far away. the aerodynamics are great, and it could easily top 200 id say.

everyone else is saying its ugly, but that really doesnt matter when it passes you now does it? (IF it went into production, which it wont)<!-- Signature -->

3. dont say its ugly. who cares if its ugly. the NSX's cD is .30. this car has one of .23. that makes it almost as aerodynamic as the insight. the performance would be incredible, and that 400 hp would go a long way.

they wont produce it, but the technology will be used in the future.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: .23 coeffecient of drag. THIS makes it BEAUTIFUL!

Did you know that 20 years ago, the average Cd for a car was .48! Today, the average is .33
    I'll bet in another twenty years it'll be, like, .21, or something.

5. Re: .23 coeffecient of drag. THIS makes it BEAUTIFUL!

i agree..... some TVRs with 350-400hp will do past 190 with cds of around 0.27 i believe.
    but 0.23 thats getting into single seater territory. and a mclaren f1 is 0.245
    looks like honda is upping the ante

6. Re: .23 coeffecient of drag. THIS makes it BEAUTIFUL!

McLaren (Greater Than) Honda

-Cave

7. Re: .23 coeffecient of drag. THIS makes it BEAUTIFUL!

ugly car, who would buy this car