american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best car

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 360 Modena' started by German cars, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best

Ha, that's pretty funny. Mercedes sent the Maybach design team to Dodge's Conner Assembly Plant, where Vipers and Prowlers are built. (DCX, remember.) Seems this plant can teach Mercedes more about low-volume handbuilt cars than Merc's own AMG (which modifies existing vehicles).

2. no one teach mercedes, mercedes is the best car in the world

3. Re: american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best

oh for christs sake, this is a #$%#ing ferrari forum you jackass, take yourbullshit posts somewhere else.

4. Re: american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best

Yeah no kidding. Why do people come in here for no reason? Unless you have proof, don't come in here insulting a car you don't like. Don't like it, don't come.

5. Re: american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best

Okay simmer down know!!

Hey man, I'm a Pharmacist and I'm looking to buy a new Ferrari!
    Which Ferrari do you think would be the best bet?
    F360 or 456GTM?

6. Re: american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 550WOLVES</i>
    <b>Yeah no kidding. Why do people come in here for no reason? Unless you have proof, don't come in here insulting a car you don't like. Don't like it, don't come.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Can you do the same, 550WOLVES? *Hennessey forums*

7. Re: american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bmister</i>
    <b>I'm looking to buy a new Ferrari!
    Which Ferrari do you think would be the best bet?
    F360 or 456GTM?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Get the 360.

8. Re: american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best

the 456 is an incredible car! you really dont realise it's potential until you drive it trust me, i've driven it but jst trust me or go for a test drive<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from German cars</i>
    <b> </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh, Yeah !

Please choose what do you think american companies should copy from mercedes:

1. Beat the Mercedes RECORD and make a car to flip better than the CLK-GTR (record on flips per track on Lemans 1998!!! LOL)

2. Or should we beat the record of killing people in a single race like the Mercedes SL 1955 ?

Both, after 1955 (with 3 years racing) and 1988 (with 2 years racing)mercedes made a lot of apologies and made promisses to never get back on races again... too bad...

Mercedes has the worse history in the World when we're talking about races...they're really good on luxury/reliable cars...but NO races...please!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best

i don't trust a pharmacist that can't spell...<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best

Do you know anything about cars?! Ferrari is Italian, not American, you dipshit.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: american shit, they should take exsample from mercedes-(best

u fukin asshole? since when was the Ferrari 360 Modena a #$%#ing american car.

speak the truth or just shut the fuk up! ass