Any pontiac is ugly

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Bonneville G/XP' started by maclaren4life, Aug 10, 2002.

1. specially the AZTEC!!!!

2. Re: Any pontiac is ugly

you better just be talking about new ones. . . . and even then i dont agree. . . the grand prix is gorgeous. . . . <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Any pontiac is ugly

well this certainly isn't the most porgressive design, the stealth looks more modern.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Any pontiac is ugly

So if Pontiac took a Ferrari 360 Modena and rebadged it as one of their own, it would be ugly? Have you taken a look at the new Pontiac Solstice roadster and coupe? I wouldn't consider those ugly. What about the old GTOs and Firebirds? I'm no genius, but "Any pontiac is ugly" doesn't seem like a very intelligent thing to say. And another thing, i'ts Aztek, not Aztec. That, at least, is something I agree with you on. That thing is uglier than Bill Clinton's ass.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Any pontiac is ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carlrs15</i>
    <b> So if Pontiac took a Ferrari 360 Modena and rebadged it as one of their own, it would be ugly? Have you taken a look at the new Pontiac Solstice roadster and coupe? I wouldn't consider those ugly. What about the old GTOs and Firebirds? I'm no genius, but "Any pontiac is ugly" doesn't seem like a very intelligent thing to say. And another thing, i'ts Aztek, not Aztec. That, at least, is something I agree with you on. That thing is uglier than Bill Clinton's ass.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> I bet any money that this Bonneville is an ass kicker in Features and Anemities (or bells and whistles), and bang for your buck performance. Plus Bonnevilles are actually known to be very reliable. The only thing this car does poorly is look good. This car is probably very fun to drive for a full size near luxury sedan I'm sure. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Any pontiac is ugly

You've seen Bill Clinton's ass?

7. Re: Any pontiac is ugly

i was wondering the same thing as joe . . . what were you an intern? <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Any pontiac is ugly

LOL..INTERN =P

Hmmm..I like the Larger sedans by GM. They are very stable, comfortable, and great handling for something that big and for such a decent price =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Any pontiac is ugly

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maclaren4life</i>
    <b>specially the AZTEC!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    your mama looks like a pontiac too.