Best C4

Discussion in '1996 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport' started by RLQ, Aug 10, 2002.

1. It is the best looking C4 that was ever made. I love thoes racing stripes.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Best C4

I Like the 2002 ZO6 over this car, but my favorite Vette is a 1967 Stingray.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Best C4

My personal favorite is the 1995 ZR-1. You can't beat a nice ZR-1, even with a Grand Sport engine.

4. Re: Best C4

Yah, have to go with ZR-1

5. Re: Best C4

I have a 96, LT4 with the six speed, Collector's Edition. Nice car, fast as hell, but I wanted the Grand Sport, couldn't find one for sale. ANYWHERE. The GS is one bad ass looking car up close, I think its the ZR-1 sized wheels in black, gives it that menacing look.
    My top 10 favourite Vettes:
    (not including mine)
    10. 78 anniversary edition
    9. 71 convertible
    8. 63 split window coupe
    7. 67 tri-power 427 roadster
    6. 90 coupe
    5. 91 Callaway Speedster
    4. C5 convertible-any year
    3. 96 Grand Sport
    2. Z06-any year
    1. 95 ZR-1

6. Re: Best C4

The Grand Sport is a great car, but it still isn't as good as the ZR-1. That is the best C4, and possibly the best Corvette ever, well street legal at least . . . cuz then you always have the C5-R, which is just awesome. The ZR-1 will forever be Kill of the Hill.

7. Re: Best C4

I would definitely have to side with the ZR1. The LT5 under the hood says it all.

8. Re: Best C4

if i could hav any C4 id hav a ZR1, but w/ the GS's stripes. but any vette, a Z06 or a C6 Z51

9. Re: Best C4

10. Re: Best C4

1. Callaway Corvette was best C4
    2. ZR-1
    3. Grand Sport

11. Re: Best C4

LOL i dont really like how this car looks myself. A little simple and has a sloper back.

12. Re: Best C4

C4 styling has always been a love it or hate it sort of thing. I happen to love it.

13. Re: Best C4

Yea with most old Vettes you either hate it or you love it so i can understand when people do like it.

14. Re: Best C4

yah. have to go with the zr-1