BIG QUESTION!!!!

Discussion in '1999 Lotus 340R' started by blaze4eva, Aug 10, 2002.

1. uh i recall seeing a car SIMILAR to this. i'm not sure who its made by i think lotus its like two wheels in the front one in the back so its like a motorcylce and the driver area is similar but no doors its very similar in shape to this and if anyone like rap music and has seen that ruff ryder video they aint ready with jadakiss ft/bubba sparxxx they have this car/cycle thing in it. can anyone PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ME WHAT I"M DESCRIBING.

2. Re: BIG QUESTION!!!!

That would be the Campagna T-REX. It's on this site.

3. Re: BIG QUESTION!!!!

I'M TIRED OF TALKIN TO ASSHOLES WHO LOVE THOSE CRAPPY JAPENESE CARS OR VIPERS AND THAT KINDA SHITY CARS. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT REAL SPORTS CARS THEN TALK ABOUT A LAMBORGHINI, A FERRARI, AND ESPECIALLY THE NEW BUGATTI EB 16/4 VEYRON WHICH IS THE FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR RIGHT NOW, **** THE MCLAREN F1 OR STUPID ASS CHEVROLET CALLAWAY SLEDGEHAMMER CORVETTE.

THE VIPER IS REALLY UNDERPOWERED BECAUSE IT HAS A HUDGE V10 BUT A BMW V8 OR A PORSCHE 6CYLINDERS TWIN TURBO ENGINE WOULD BEAT IT. AND DON'T SAY ANY THING ABOUT A TUNED VIPER OR RACING VIPER CUZ IF THEY HAVE TO TUNE A V10 TO GET IT TO PERFORM GOOD THEN THEY REALLY HAVE PROBLEMS.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TALKIN TO ME ABOUT A SUBARU. THEY SUCK. PEOPLE ARE COMPARING IT TO A BMW, BUT THEY DON'T COMPARE STUFF LIKE TOPSPEED OR QUALITY AND STUFF LIKE THAT CUZ THEY KNOW THAT THE BMW WOULD WIN. AND IT'S AWD SYSTEM IS REALLY OLD, MY GRANDFATHER HAD A LANCIA DELTA WITH THE SAME AWD 25 YEARS AGO.

JAPENESE CARS SUCK MY LEFT NUT,
    AMERICANS HAVE GREAT CARS (CAMARO, TRANS AM...) AND SOME SHITY CARS (VIPERS, CORVETTES)
    EURO CARS ARE THE BEST.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: BIG QUESTION!!!!

Once again wrong forum.

5. Re: BIG QUESTION!!!!

that 3 wheeled car u wanted to know about is indeed a lotus.
    well, lotus made a prototype that fits your description.
    I think it was called the Oxygen or the Speed.
    anyway, it would like ''lean''over when going thru a bend, so it was supposed to handle really well.
    I think it had a 700cc engine.
    The car I'm talking about was made by this whizzkid who was actually on one of those learning thinngies at lotus, but they were stunned by his design and employed him or sth.
    sorry, can't think of the exact name now, but it was built by lotus.<!-- Signature -->