BMW Mille Miglia concept

Discussion in 'Prototypes, Concepts and Electric' started by Aych Es Vee, May 13, 2006.

1. #26 Big Rob, Jul 11, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. it makes us puke, but it makes pimps go crazy.

3. I like it.

4. Stunning piece of art. Hats off to Bangle, the production team, and the metal worker in charge of crafting that body. He has something he can be proud of for the rest of his life.

5. That is seriously amazing. I love the asymmetrical tail, just enhances the unique flow of this machine. Beautiful.

6. TOO UGLY TO BEAR!!! Seriously, folks, what has BMW been thinking these days with all their asymmetrical pseudo-classic concepts. The opening roof/door, the pixellated pie plates on the front, vent-like headlights above, and asymmetrical slash down the back make me wonder what the designer was smoking! In short, just plain gross.

7. it's made of Cf, tub-a-lard

8. meh, looks ok

9. wut

10. sweetness! i love the lovely interplay of retro shapes and futuristic design features...

11. You STFU! You have no idea what art is about! This car is fantastic! You are shit! This thing is boss and you know it, but you can't face it because you love Lotus and you're sore because that is owned by a Malaysian piece of shit company to go with your taste! The designer was not smoking anything, he was really inspired and did a fantastic job!

Hahaha, I gotta admit though "pixellated pie plates on the front" made me laugh. But you have no taste, and this thing is awesome, and you're wrong on all accounts.