brilliant marketeeng for the redneck markot

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1' started by choclops, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ford is genius for creating car designed for the classic wife beater.

a car so cheap. they make big munny because it is so efficient, the oil cartels pay ford amazing subsidies. and so cheap. it breaks like a dead dog in the hot sun.

seroiusly people were so gullible and bought into the hype. and there's no stopping the mustang.

i gess it is normelle for sheep to fluck together.

2. Re: brilliant marketeeng for the redneck markot

You had to start an entire forum to say that?
    First, This car is not for rednecks. It is for older, nostalgic buyers who want a fun car, and newer buyers who want a cheap fast car. It fullfills both these functions very well. What kind of cars do you like then? Maybe Ferrari, Nissan, Porsche? AM? Honda? This car has more nostalgia value than anything those makers are putting out. And it is not really comparable to them directly, but it will either kill or compete in terms of performance with any of them that might be in the wish list of those who would buy this car. And learn to spell. I think it is ironic and funny that the dumb are often the ones who blab on about rednecks and japcrap and the rest of it.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: brilliant marketeeng for the redneck markot

I have to agree on that one. OUCH

4. Re: brilliant marketeeng for the redneck markot

Ouch man, very ouch.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: brilliant marketeeng for the redneck markot

hey choclops what r u trying to do be funny? cause it isnt. What or cant u spell? added to the list of hates >(

<!-- Signature -->