Calling all MORONS

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Grand Prix G-Force Concept' started by imnotmaranelloboy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Hey stupid (to all that apply),

This is a kick @$$ CONSUMER car. Stop bashing it, stop comparing it to world class exotics, start of it as something you would see on your way to work or to the store. Normal people will be able to afford this car, normal people can't afford some of the cars you dips are comparing this to. Knock it off, get a life, have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Calling all MORONS

This is the individual section of supercars.net. Don't expect anyone to have any sense here. I've seen tons of stupid comments posted on these forums, and that's why I tend to stay away from them. A lot of the people here can't even drive, let alone have any experience with cars, so of course they'll make moronic comments, you can't expect any less.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Calling all MORONS

I understand what you all mean but there are many better cars fr the same amount. why is it called the g-force when it only pulls .85 g on the skidpad???

4. Re: Calling all MORONS

Skidpad isn't the end-all-be-all way to measure a car's handling. I believe BMWs get around the same skidpad figure, but they are called great handling cars.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Calling all MORONS

id rather have a WRX.....

6. Re: Calling all MORONS

I'd rather have the Grand Prix over the Impreza, but I'm glad you at least compared this to a car in it's league and not a Z06 or Porsche like some other comments I've seen. The WRX is still a great car though (I especially like the Electra One Concept).<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Calling all MORONS

.85 is screaming out of a fourdoor sedan made for a midsize family. Want proof the 96 Impala SS pulls .82 same as the police Caprice 9C1. The new Marauder isnt doing any better and its a "performance sedan" the SHO the Monte's all run in the high 7's to low 8's. Straight from the Factory on a 30 grand car that isnt made to run with M5's and other exotic euro sedans is amazing. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Calling all MORONS

I would much rather the WRX, it's got a better engine, all wheel drive, much slimmer and more manageable looking, plus, it's got a way nicer interior.

9. Re: Calling all MORONS

I have to admit, the WRX does boast all wheel drive and a sweet engine, but personally I'd pick the Grand Prix just to send a message that American peroformance is not dead. I like the looks of the car better than the WRX (personal opinion). and 280 hp out of a 6 is an impressive feat. I wonder what creature comforts it will come with...

10. Re: Calling all MORONS

How can you think the WRX has a nicer interior than the G-Force?! Have you actually seen either interior? The WRX's interior is the only part of the car that comes under a lot of criticism. The G-Force's is just amazing to look at. <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Calling all MORONS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BP</i>
    <b>This is the individual section of supercars.net. Don't expect anyone to have any sense here. I've seen tons of stupid comments posted on these forums, and that's why I tend to stay away from them. A lot of the people here can't even drive, let alone have any experience with cars, so of course they'll make moronic comments, you can't expect any less.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

so true.
    and this car is really nice, i would love to see it on the road, but i would hope they adjust the front end design...i don't like where pontiac is going with their grille it keeps gettin bigger...i like it on the grand prix thats out there now, should keep it at that size.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Calling all MORONS

Yeah, chances are if this car gets the green light, they'll take consumer opinions and hopefully make some parts of the a little more pleasing. The back end's spoiler is the part that I think needs a bit of a redesign.

As for my previous post, I do have to state that there are people here that know what they are talking about, but in general there's just too many close-minded people who have never actually had the experience of working- let alone driving a car making ridiculous assumptions and opinions.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Calling all MORONS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from goodcars</i>
    <b>I understand what you all mean but there are many better cars fr the same amount. why is it called the g-force when it only pulls .85 g on the skidpad???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Skidpad don't mean sh|t about handling. Besides, I think they named it G-Force because it has 280 horsepower.

14. Re: Calling all MORONS

Thugz, you are right, g's don't mean a thing about handling but it was called the G-Force because of its 0.85 g's<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Calling all MORONS

everyone on here makes dumbas comparisons with cars that arent even in the same class as each other. "yeah this integra is nice but id still rather have a bugatti veyron"
    its best not to think about it or complain... just let the morons have their posts an ppl who know what theyre talkin bout (even if its just a little bit like me),can have their own posts.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Calling all MORONS

Ummm .85 G's is quite a bit<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Calling all MORONS

.85 is quite a hell of alot of Gs to pull out of a family sedan =)

Also..skid pads dun tell everything! Look @ the R34 Skyline. Skip Pad tests are shit on it, yet it still remains as one of the best handling cars in the world. This is the same with BMW.
    If anyone says BMW have no handling capabilities should be smacked in the head =P

I like this car as it is now =)
    Very sweet..but needs more power out of the V6!!

The WRX is a good comparison, but it's a compact performance sedan. This car is a full-sized family sedan =P
    Also, the WRX does not have a nice interior. Pontiac leather interiors are one of the best i think. The seats are very cushy yet supportive.

I'm a die hard rallier so I would go for WRX, but if I got kids and a family..this car will put a smile on my face =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Calling all MORONS

the leather in the pontiac's sucks the only thing that makes up for it is the way the seat is made and it's freedom of movement

19. Re: Calling all MORONS

Hmmmm.
    not really.
    The seats are quite plush and comfy.
    The leather is perforated if I remember correctly =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Calling all MORONS

both are good cars
    i like the looks of this a bit more
    maybe<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Calling all MORONS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TurboSport</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BP</i>
    <b>This is the individual section of supercars.net. Don't expect anyone to have any sense here. I've seen tons of stupid comments posted on these forums, and that's why I tend to stay away from them. A lot of the people here can't even drive, let alone have any experience with cars, so of course they'll make moronic comments, you can't expect any less.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

so true.
    and this car is really nice, i would love to see it on the road, but i would hope they adjust the front end design...i don't like where pontiac is going with their grille it keeps gettin bigger...i like it on the grand prix thats out there now, should keep it at that size.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Actually I think the grille doesn't look all that bad...
    I've noticed that some people are dissin' this car because of it's horsepower. This is a family car, not a race car. It has more then enough horsepower. I mean, do you bring your children to school at 180 mph? Don't think so. This is a sweet, sporty family car. It looks very good plus the interior looks very luxurious, and that's all a family needs.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Calling all MORONS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mark</i>
    <b>I would much rather the WRX, it's got a better engine, all wheel drive, much slimmer and more manageable looking, plus, it's got a way nicer interior.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How's it a better engine? It's just highly pressurized..

This pontiac is supercharged isn't it?
    ..but I doubt think they have it to the psi the WRX is running..

<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Calling all MORONS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maranelloboy</i>
    <b>Hey stupid (to all that apply),

This is a kick @$$ CONSUMER car. Stop bashing it, stop comparing it to world class exotics, start of it as something you would see on your way to work or to the store. Normal people will be able to afford this car, normal people can't afford some of the cars you dips are comparing this to. Knock it off, get a life, have a nice day.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> You must be referring to yourself as "stupid" as well as any other jackass dumb enough to call this car anything but sweeeeeeeeet...<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Calling all MORONS

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from goodcars</i>
    <b>I understand what you all mean but there are many better cars fr the same amount. why is it called the g-force when it only pulls .85 g on the skidpad???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

GIVE ME A FULL SIZE FAMILY SEDAN THAT PULLS .85G'S!!!!! JEEZE MAN. Its a big ass car that holds G's like a Skyline. <!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Calling all MORONS

Dude, you hit the nail on the head. This car is a V6 with 280hp, so normal people can actually drive it, not just the wealthy elite. You look at some cars with like a 1.7 and they do 150mph. Thats what I personally see as performance. Any fool can take a 10L engine and make it smoke.