Camaro

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by VIPER 5, Oct 21, 2006.

1. I think my car is faster

2. This guy is at the very least doing low 12's.

3. Sounds good. I like those rims.

4. that didnt look to fast to me..

5. Someone needs to learn how to do a proper flyby.

Looks good, even though I was never a really big fan of those Camaros.

6. Yea, me either. But I don't think he was going anywhere close to all out, just look where he was when he was doing it.

7. Yea, me either. But I don't think he was going anywhere close to all out, just look where he was when he was doing it.

8. didn't sound like he was really even hooking worth a dick. an ls1 with a turbo should be easy 11's i would think.

9. for manual cars with a stronger rearend and better tires the basic STS (Squires Turbo System) can easily run low 11s, high 10s. Its easier for Auto cars, because of less stress on the rear end. It is a single rear mounted turbo and runs well for these cars( though there is much debate since it is all the way n the back of the car), since the compression ratio doesnt change, it only boosts 5 psi ( for a basic system ) and I think they claim it makes 414 RWHP on pump gas. That is safe to say, if the tires are good, It can run a good very low 11 second, if the person racing it can drive. The long piping also work as the coolong prcess for the turbo, so no intercooler is needed.

10. In your sig, you spelled Camaro wrong.

11. Haha