Discovered a vending machine on campus

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marki, Nov 27, 2012.

1. that has these badboys for 50 cents. i made this discovery searching for a bathroom. and i found one, that no one ever uses i think. its tucked away in a corner in a wing thats hardly anyone goes too. success

2. hey, its the little things in life.

3. what the #$%#ing #$%#

i tried posting a coolstorybro.jpg the i get V3'd up the arse along with Alphonse and then there were two pictures of bra

4. we arrived at the toilet at the same time, so i was just trying to play swords

5. read the label on the bra, bro

6. That's actually pretty cool.

I was a champ at finding the never-used bathrooms on campus. Practically had my own private bathrooms spread around school.

7. You need a lot of soda to kill yourself

8. Finding bathrooms no one knows about on campus is awesome. Somewhat related, back in freshmen year me and a buddy found a back door to one of the larger lecture halls that was never locked at night. It had a projector and AV hookups, so we started hosting drunken movie nights there about once a week. It took 3 months before anyone caught on and they finally started locking the door.

9. yep. i had one earlier in the semester. single person, no idea why it was there. in the depths of the library by the quiet study cubicles. no one EVER went there. i make the trip over there one day looking forward to a marvelous poop, and alas its locked. have been on a quest to find another one.

10. #11 CitroenSM, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Nah, According to a new study men who drink one normal-sized soft drink per day are at greater risk of getting more aggressive forms of prostate cancer.

http://www.health24.com/news/Prostate/1-941,78114.asp

11. holy shit

12. #13 Marki, Nov 27, 2012
    just masturbate multiple times a day to cancel out the effects of the soda

13. #14 CitroenSM, Nov 27, 2012
  14. do you have a link for everything?

15. Why don't you just buy a case of 12 cans of Canada Dry for $3.99?

16. Google is mine and your friend.

17. #18 Baklava, Nov 27, 2012
  18. it's not the same

19. It's better.

But anyway, just buy a case of Schwepes if you prefer it.

20. no i mean like, going to the store and buying a 12 pack doesnt net the same satisfaction of just popping two quarters into the machine and getting one. its the whole process behind it. i dunno.

also for gingerale canada dry is preferred, they actually use real ginger unlike schweppes

21. no i mean like, going to the store and buying a 12 pack doesnt net the same satisfaction of just popping two quarters into the machine and getting one. its the whole process behind it. i dunno.

also for gingerale canada dry is preferred, they actually use real ginger unlike schweppes

22. #23 Wheelman, Nov 27, 2012
  23. never seen anyone carry around a cold 12 pack at school either

24. #25 KaymanKid55, Nov 27, 2012