do we really need speedster wagons

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz Vision GST Concept' started by impreza-guy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. hey i love wagons as a substitute for suv's and vans mostly cuz they suck but do we need 30 ear olds trying to race us on the high way in things like these? the audi s4 quatro wagons, bmw 5 series wagon and now this?<!-- Signature -->

2. #2 ajzahn, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: do we really need speedster wagons

IŽd go for one as the current T-model is boring. Seems thereŽs a market niche between the E class T-model and the SUV especially the M-class, the BMW X5 or the Porsche Cayenne, the most useless and ugliest cars (BMW and Porsche) IMHO.

A speedster wagon would be great, Mercedes hopefully will do better than the Renault Avantime.

Axel J. Zahn
    Formula 1 Club of Europe
    www.formula1.org
    www.f1-worlds.com
    www.f1-times.net

3. Re: do we really need speedster wagons

if you wana speedster wagon buy an audi rs4 or rs8<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: do we really need speedster wagons

The you know, i'm getting sick of these drawings, and old people racing on the highway.....ugh...scary thought. the best wagon is The Audi RS4

5. Re: do we really need speedster wagons

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from car guy 1286</i>
    <b>if you wana speedster wagon buy an audi rs4 or rs8</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->RS8, damn where have I been. Never heard of those. But the best wagon is the S4 Avant IMO.