engine sux

Discussion in '2002 Koenigsegg CC 8S' started by GGVTG, Aug 9, 2002.

1. put in a god damn V12!!!

2. Re: engine sux

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GGVTG</i>
    <b>put in a god damn V12!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

650 hp V8 sux!? I suppose your car has a better engine?

The plan was for a V12 but something happened with the company which was to build it. But they have bought the license to use a boxer 12 so if they survive their first years we might see a CC 12(s)...
    <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: engine sux

a 655 hp v8? and you think that sucks!? you my friend, have no balls

4. Re: engine sux

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Proteinbeast</i>
    <b>a 655 hp v8? and you think that sucks!? you my friend, have no balls</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

We could call him the ballless wonder!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: engine sux

Let it be know, this car is fast. I personally don't care if the car had 12 cylinders or 2, as long as its considered a supercar and i can rip then I'm satisfied. Besides look at the caddies that had 16 cylinders. people caught on and relized civics are sadly faster stock with 4 cylinders.

6. Re: engine sux

7. Re: engine sux

8. Re: engine sux

i'm sure that you can find engines with more than eight cylinders (not very hard) and more than 655 bhp (harder, but not not impossible), but i bet that you can't find a v8 engine with more than 655 ponies in the same engine.
    and think like this: how much does that engige weigh? i know that. according to koenigsegg.se (or ...com) its weight is 240 kgs. thats i fifth of the whole car's weigth. let's say now that you put in a 12-cylinder-engine. how much does the weigth increase? 200 kg extra? do you really think that extra power that the v12 give will increase the car's actual performance? i don't.

about those 12-cylinder-engines bought by koenigsegg... they were bought from motori moderni, but the president (i think it was) of that company died, and the new one didn't want to continue the cooperation. however, they do have some (three or four i think) engines in stock whith which they plan to equip some special-edition cars in the future.

buy the way, i visited the factory where koenigsegg is made some weeks ago, and i saw The King =) (former and owner of Koenigsegg Automobile, named Christian von Koenigsegg)

this car will conquer the world, and the v8 is the perfect engine.

9. Re: engine sux

A 654bhp V8 is good enough for me. A V12 would be to big.

10. Re: engine sux

this v8 is more than plenty.

11. Re: engine sux

This engine is one of the best. It will compete vs the Enzo , McLaren F1.

12. Re: engine sux

don't forget that the engine is a mustang v8!