Gamer Thread XXXLIV

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by z28vette, Nov 28, 2011.

1. #251 DownwardSpiral, Dec 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. #252 DownwardSpiral, Dec 17, 2011
  3. #253 Pierog, Dec 17, 2011
  4. anyone up for some forza tonight?

5. When's tonight?

Sent form the future

6. any time after right now.

7. I'll be on in like 30 min

8. alright.

ok the rest of you be on in 30 minutes.

9. #259 SmilinGoat, Dec 18, 2011
    The series helped get me into PC gaming.

i'll probably get it, one of those games i could play for 5 years without noticing it get outdated.

10. #260 V8stangman, Dec 18, 2011
    Toyota GT 86 Added to Gran Turismo 5 in Latest Update

Gran Turismo 5 will be getting an update (version 2.02) on December 20th and with it will come the addition of Toyota‘s GT 86 to the game for free. A new downloadable content (DLC) Car Pack 2 will also be available for just $3.99 adding four new cars to your collection.

The second Car Pack DLC will add the 2012 Nissan GT-R Black R35, 2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R, 2010 Volkswagen Gold VI R and the 2011 MINI Cooper S to your garage. In addition, those that purchased the first DLC will receive the Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SP in the 2.02 patch.

The update will also come with some interface tweaks and will award virtual racers with 10 oil change and car wash coupons.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2011/12/toyota-gt-86-added-to-gran-turismo-5-in-latest-update.html

11. OMG

10 oil change and car wash coupons!

12. i bought bastion on a whim over xbox live. i suggest you guys try the demo out (it's also on steam), really well made game. good gameplay/art/music/story

13. did you throw up while racing fxmano?

14. Wow. Sony sure getting desperate when they're letting those car wash coupons out so willy-nilly. How will I wash all 13 versions of R32 Skylines in my garage?

15. almost ! I am have a bad cold couldn't focus bloody hell

16. haha, nice races nontheless. my fiat vs your exige was fun. my car was faster on the straights, but too twitchy in the corners.

17. All the cars in the world wouldn't make GT5 a good game.

18. what about the ability to spin all the cars in the world around in a (free!*) virtual carwash

*ten(10) free

19. h*Cka Y*aeah I like watching the little guys give my (MY98) Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Harajuku Spec Nur Edition a frankfurt rubdown

20. Off to do 20 minutes of oil changes in GT5.

21. wait you really have to wash your car and get the oil changed in gt5? i hope there's also a tower defense game that lets you haggle over the price of new tires.

22. what you gamers do #$%#ign ooil changes in the game now?
    haha
    hoooly shit
    #%$s

23. Making fun of something everyone is already making fun of about a game no one here plays, nice troll job.

24. im still shopping for the best deal on new wipers