Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Chat' started by numbers, Jun 28, 2010.
My favorite racing game.
reach is awesome. post ujp your stats guys
Picked up Reach 5 mins ago, this will replace MW2
Let's all play firefight or something tonight.
what is world of tanks
looks kinda awesome
totally just bought Gaylo Reach
Looks like I'm the only one not getting a reach around
Reach is awesome
and i #$%#ing suck at single player. wtf happened to me
I set it to heroic thinking whatever. Shit is kicking my ass.
Legendary is kicking my ass
beat the last 3 gaylos on legendary wtf
Is he giving you reach-arounds?
someone open up the locker room, we'll need to stuff in these gaylo playes in bulk.
reach campaign took 4.5 hours on heroic. was moving pretty slow too and messing around in co-op.
It's the #$%#ing Jackles I think. They're way tougher then in previous games. Super accurate when shooting and hard to hit.
holy shit and i was intending to spend a lot of time on my study.
reach is pretty good imo
Just got a 10 kill streak by flying around with the jet back and coming down on fools with the sword. It was amazing.
I'm getting reach
free $20 giftcard at best buy with Reach purchase. it's just like all the other Halo multiplayers...
Legendary on Reach is the hardest i've played of all the halos
Hereâs a quick overview of whatâs been discussed in the TGS 2010 GT5 breakout session:
* Laguna Seca has been completely rebuilt and will return for GT5. Trial Mountain has also been confirmed.
* âGran Turismo Anywhereâ will allow you to manage B-Spec races, right from your computer. Youâll be able to hold B-Spec races with your friends from anywhere in what are called âRemote Racesâ.
* GT5 will feature a series of special events such as the Karting Experience, the AMG driving school, The Stig Challenge, Jeff Gordon NASCAR School, Sebastien Loeb Rally Challenge, and Gran Turismo Rally.
* POINT-TO-POINT RALLY STAGES (ZOMG) will be AUTOMATICALLY and RANDOMLY GENERATED (OMG) â youâll have to depend on your co-driver to give you the best instructions about the road ahead.
* Rally mode can be played either on or offline.
* Weather changes include temperature differences, air pressure changes, and humidity, affecting the surface conditions of the track dynamically.
* Weather conditions are randomized. Forecasts for your race will be available but may not be entirely accurate, just like the real world.
* Polyphony Digital has helped Red Bull Racingâs Adrian Newey design the X1 Concept â an âultimateâ racing car, free of any technical regulations.
* Polyphony Digital has worked to improve engine sounds.
* Yamauchi admits that, in certain situations â such as standing race starts in the rain with 15 other cars on the screen kicking up spray in front of you â the game may not be able to hold 60FPS. Otherwise, it will strive to hold 60FPS as often as possible.
* The Volkswagen Kubelwagen, which has a drive system like the first beetle, and the amphibious Volkswagen Schwimmwagen will be in the game.
* Many things didnât make the cut in Gran Turismo 5, and work on Gran Turismo 6 has already begun.
just tried forza multiplayer for the first time since weeks. wow, the "everybody has the same car" mode is #$%#ing fun. so much more competitive.