Got my dream car. YES!

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by CJ4976, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Its nice that you have low standards ;-). I agree with the other posters, to me it isnt dream car material, but if is too you, great.

2. Good job! Take care of it and kick start your love of cars with it. The T-bird of that era was roundly proclaimed a beautiful design by people who are paid to know it. It was admittedly inspired by the '76-89 6 series BMW, one of the most beautiful automotive shapes ever.

Apparently most kids here think that the only cars you should like are 6 figure tributes to checkbook engineering and mechanical masturbation. Don't listen to the naysayers.

3. that is my dads dream car besides a MG miget

4. I think he was referring to "elitist." Though if he thinks that's a big word...

5. hehehe

6. The supercharged 3.8 six t-bird is a sweet car. It's a little on the heavy side at 3800 plus, but with 240 hp and 315 ft/lbs you can move along pretty quick. Throw on a smaller pulley and a couple other cheap mods, and you got 300 hp and 375 ft/lbs. Not a bad little performance package if you ask me. That's a 13 second time slip. Plus those cars do have sweet lines, a pretty sweet looking car if you ask me.