HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! doyle!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by Danno, Oct 22, 2004.

1. #1 Danno, Oct 22, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Im glad that he got caught.

3. If you get caught doing that sort of speed here, especially in an 80, the cop would disqualify you there on the spot, so I presume the Australian laws would be similar?

Him asking if there's any way that he'll be able to keep his licence sounds like another load of bullshit to me.

4. Also, I'm not a member there, so could you post the photos he posted of 'his' car here danno? Cheers.

5. LOL....that's hilarious

6. He won't be driving for at lest 2 years.

7. here are hte pics of his VY SS

haha!!!

8. Funny how he stopped posting after you started.

9. That thing is pretty busted looking for a guy who claims his dad owns a Holden dealership.

10. Look at the shit spoiler. They look awful on VB's to VP's.

11. haha look at his uber silver ricer steering wheel!

12. What kind of engine is that anyway? That's a very Japanese looking valve cover.

13. Nissan RB30E

14. That thing wouldn't hit 200 unless it was being towed by a fighter jet.

15. Hahaha! In Massachusetts, you lose your license for a year for doubling the speed limit. He tripled it.

16. why doesent doyle own up and say that he doesent own a VY, Siliva, and that his dad doesent own Plaza Holden and a Porsche.

17. #17 Bugatti4evr, Oct 22, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  18. What an arse clown.

19. *pirate

20. He gets more shit everyday

22. Hey give the guy a brake, It's not his fault hes a dip shit, He might have no foxtel no life and this is the only thing he has,,,,Making up crap.

23. Hey give the guy a brake, It's not his fault hes a dip shit, He might have no foxtel no life and this is the only thing he has,,,,Making up crap. He just needs a good kick in the groin,

24. He just needs to jump off a building.