Holy Hell.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ASMS, Apr 25, 2006.

1. I wtached it but not all of it. The animla being alive after being skinned is gut wrenching

2. #127 Sled Driver, Apr 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    People get off to this sort of thing. Combination foot-fetish, bestiality, S&M, and snuff.

3. By the way, the original video in this thread was filmed in mongolia. I recognize the language.

4. What I find disgusting about the Nick Burg thing is people actually sell these videos for profit.

5. #130 Reichsfuhrer, Apr 28, 2006
    That is HOTT

6. #131 CarreraGtRacer, Apr 29, 2006
    OMFG

7. I don't really understand what the big deal is. Granted, they could kill the animals before they skin them, it would make their jobs easier. But if this is the way they do it, then so be it, I suppose. I don't think that makes these people monsters. They're just doing their job. I've worked in a slaughterhouse. I've sliced and diced a lot of animal flesh. Watching the remainder of the animal squirm around after it had been skinned was somewhat disturbing, but I got over it after about two seconds. I really do not understand the necessity of this whole animal rights business.

8. I have no desire to see it....but if PETA is saying this skinning was done for coats, they've gotta be kidding.

It would make absolutely NO sense to skin an animal alive. Like was already said, the animal would still be moving, making it likely you wouldn't only damage the coat (as jacked up as that sounds), but you could accidently stab yourself. In addition, you would WANT the animal dead first so you could drain the animal of blood in a reasonable way so you don't stain the fur.

9. Seriously man, watch the video. They do skin the animal alive. At least watch until after they peel the raccoon alive like a banana and watch it flop around afterwards. Pretty unnecessary, but it is REAL. Whether or not it was done for coats I do not know. Either way, it was done.

10. #135 THE EDGE2, Apr 29, 2006
    donate!

11. I'd make a crack about you being a victim of the self-rightous fundamentalist-Christian culture, where even murderers and rapists are worth more than every other living creature in the world, but unlike you, I respect the opinions of others.

12. PETA can bite my ass. My grandfather skins animals, and it DOESN'T happen like that. At all.

13. #138 ryan117, Apr 29, 2006
    ya, im not gonna watch those. i would probably get too #$%#in pissed off. nothin on ogrish affects me, but jesus, this stuff makes me mad.

14. #139 srsocx, Apr 29, 2006
    If I ever ever ever saw that #%[email protected] IRL...

This stuff puts me beyond anger, rage, etc. I just feel so cold and murdrerous.