I saw one of these the other day....

Discussion in '1996 Fioravanti Flair Concept' started by GGVTG18, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Cavalier WANNABE

It looks like a cavalier with a facelift, but still its nice looking, can we get some more pix and info on it though.<!-- Signature -->

2. Cavalier WANNABE

It looks like a cavalier with a face lift, but still its great looking, can we get some more pix and info on this car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: This is good design

it does look like a bird doesnt it?? well it is a nice car

4. Re: looks like something that fell out of my bum

open your eyes this has style...loads of it<!-- Signature -->

5. This is good design

From the pic they show it looks great, and with that cd rating it seems to be a winner all round. It looks kind of like a bird..the bit that goes over the rear wheel looks like a swept back wing and the slope of the rear window is very nice to behold. reminds me of the ford puma a lot.

you won't find many sleeker cars than this....what do you think of it?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: This is good design

Omg look at this car, it looks like a futur car and it means that the car is pretty ugly, look at that i would'nt like to go in the downtown to show this car i would preferly put my trash in it!!
    omg this car is ugly!!

7. Re: This is good design

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kapukane</i>
    <b>it does look like a bird doesnt it?? well it is a nice car </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Yeah, bird poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<BRhr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i></i>
    <b></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center>BR>Eagle Talon Baby

8. looks like something that fell out of my bum

U-G-L-Y
    Or on a kinder note, it drasticly lacks style. Maybe if they opened the top up and added some speed...

9. Cavalier WANNABE

It looks like a cavalier with a facelift, but still its nice looking, can we get some more pix and info on it though.<!-- Signature -->

10. Cavalier WANNABE

It looks like a cavalier with a face lift, but still its great looking, can we get some more pix and info on this car.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re:

well i guess the case here is your a retard that dont got a good life and gets fricken hit by 13 year olds.your a pervert.

12. lol your one fricken retard

13. I wonder if he suicided himself after typing that.

14. in before fla..
    oh wait

15. you misspelled "#$%#"

16. ONLY IN UMURKUH

17. Flawless victory.

18. look how many poasts IVe got!