I think its nice

Discussion in '2001 HSV VX2 XU6' started by HeXeN, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: I think its nice

this car is a peice of auzzie crap...all the aussie's can come up with is the same modle over and over again...it neva changes
    sure the cars have different engines but the frame and look is so simular u cant even tell the #$%#ing differents between an S.S or H.S.V

2. Re: I think its nice

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HeXeN</i>
    <b>this car is a peice of auzzie crap...all the aussie's can come up with is the same modle over and over again...it neva changes
    sure the cars have different engines but the frame and look is so simular u cant even tell the #$%#ing differents between an S.S or H.S.V</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You must be blind. I never thought I'd be defending Holdens but you are just plain stupid.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: I think its nice

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HeXeN</i>
    <b>this car is a peice of auzzie crap...all the aussie's can come up with is the same modle over and over again...it neva changes
    sure the cars have different engines but the frame and look is so simular u cant even tell the #$%#ing differents between an S.S or H.S.V</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Does that mean German cars are crap if someone couldn't tell the difference between a 520i, 523i, 525i, 530i, 535i, 540i and M5? (and most people probably couldn't tell the difference if there were no badges)...you obviously woulnd't be capable to judging from the comment you just made.<!-- Signature -->

4. However it would be nicer if had a manual or a 5-speed auto. I wouldn't know because these aren't sold in the USA.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: I think its nice

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RLQ</i>
    <b>However it would be nicer if had a manual or a 5-speed auto. I wouldn't know because these aren't sold in the USA.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeah a manual would be great, but it's not happening in the near future due to the stress placed against the engine at low rpm that the automatic box can control. I believe Holdens will be sold with a 5 speed slushbox in their next model coming if not the one after it which should be great.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: I think its nice

the only reason MANY manufacturers keep some, part, or all the same chassis is because it saves money. With all those 5 series, imagine making 10 noticably different chassis' for each one. Pointless.

On the other hand, in the carpark of my school there is one of these there. Same colour. Damn they look better up close.

7. Re: I think its nice

Do know why you can't tell the difference? Because your looking at photos and proberly never seen one in real life.

8. Re: I think its nice

your right it is a nice car but overshadowed by the much more powerful (and populer) v8 models. it wont be getting a manual or a 5 speed auto with a more powerful, smoother and economical v6 coming out next year