I'll tell you what's wrong...

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by 70SuperBee, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

I'd rather put a sledge hammer though it. This doesn't have enough power to have the title of a muscle car. Get a firebird.<!-- Signature -->

2. Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

This car is a piece of crap. I read in motor trend that this piece of human dung runs the quarter in 14.5. I've seen trucks run faster than that. Hell, I got a 6 cylinder camaro with a few gadgets that will eat this thing alive! If Henry Ford were still alive, he would probably ask who followed him into the bathroom and stole the shit he just dropped in the toilet, because this car is honesly slow. However, the chrome gas tank and new look are. . . . . . wait that's crap too!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

You're proud of owning "american sportscar" with a V6. Not to be sarcastic just asking<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

your american piece of shit cars sucks how about i take my supra twin turbo and just beat your ass while i am watching a movie in my car.

5. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SupraMan77</i>
    <b>your american piece of shit cars sucks how about i take my supra twin turbo and just beat your ass while i am watching a movie in my car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

American piece of shit cars???? Well let me put twin turbo's in any Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, or Firebird and whip the piss out of your Supra. Don't get me wrong I like Supras it's just cheese dicks like you that I dislike. Everytime you people see a nice car you always have to pull some shit like "well my car with $10,000 in aftermarket parts can whip the shit out of this." Very intelligent.

6. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BUChevy</i>
    <b>This car is a piece of crap. I read in motor trend that this piece of human dung runs the quarter in 14.5. I've seen trucks run faster than that. Hell, I got a 6 cylinder camaro with a few gadgets that will eat this thing alive! If Henry Ford were still alive, he would probably ask who followed him into the bathroom and stole the shit he just dropped in the toilet, because this car is honesly slow. However, the chrome gas tank and new look are. . . . . . wait that's crap too!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Huh...would I rather own this "piece of human dung" that has a v-8,is fast, and sounds amazing? Or would I rather own a 6 cylinder camaro that with LOTS of mods might have a chance of beating this? Let me think...the bullit! I'm just gonna have to say that owning any muscle car with a 6 in it is just wrong.

7. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

Just waiting for the idiotic comment by the immature 94formula and there it was...<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 104625</i>
    <b>Just waiting for the idiotic comment by the immature 94formula and there it was...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->That comment was based completely on the truth. You are just too into mustangs to realize that they are slow.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

Bull freaking shit! My Hyundai Elantra could blow the #$%#ing doors off your gay ass camaro or firebird!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

"don't piss on my head and tell me its raining"- what a dumbass. <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from POTCHATCO300</i>
    <b>Bull freaking shit! My Hyundai Elantra could blow the #$%#ing doors off your gay ass camaro or firebird!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeah, whatever you say. You damn panzy. Did you even bother to look at the firebird's stats before that comment. You damn crackhead.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>I'd rather put a sledge hammer though it. This doesn't have enough power to have the title of a muscle car. Get a firebird.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Maybe you don't like stangs much because you get beat by them all the time. So to get back at them you go to every mustang thread and diss them. Just a thought. And why get a firebird, if you really want a muscle car, why don't you own a viper or vette?!? Either one would kill your firebird, and both look better than a 94 firebird. I'll say this again, people all have diferent taste, that's why all cars don't look the same or have the same specs. If everybody owned a 94 firebird that would be kinda boring now would'nt it?

13. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

94formula ur an idiot, u shoudl be banned from here until u turn at leat 12 when maybe ur brain would have sprouted...and until u stop lying and bullshitting so much, GET LOST ur making GM people look bad<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 104625</i>
    <b>94formula ur an idiot, u shoudl be banned from here until u turn at leat 12 when maybe ur brain would have sprouted...and until u stop lying and bullshitting so much, GET LOST ur making GM people look bad</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->HOW?<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

I think there ganging up on you, 94Formula.

16. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

i stopped liking mustangs when they started using 4.6's. i'd rather have a 2000 ss camaro

17. Re: Let me tell you a story about a car that SUX!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 104625</i>
    <b>94formula ur an idiot, u shoudl be banned from here until u turn at leat 12 when maybe ur brain would have sprouted...and until u stop lying and bullshitting so much, GET LOST ur making GM people look bad</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->HOW?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    HOW U ASK??? Jeez how many idiotic posts have u placed on this forms? blabbing about shit, no one believes any of the shit that dribbles out of ur mouth on to ur keyboard. <!-- Signature -->

18. "Huh...would I rather own this "piece of human dung" that has a v-8,is fast, and sounds amazing? Or would I rather own a 6 cylinder camaro that with LOTS of mods might have a chance of beating this? Let me think...the bullit! I'm just gonna have to say that owning any muscle car with a 6 in it is just wrong."

No no, here's what wrong, a so-called "musclecar" that puts out only 269 hp... and it's a V-8??? funny.

hmmm, should I list how many regular cars could beat the hell outta this thing in a drag race? yeah, I know it's not all about accleration, but that's one of the most important specs for any musclecar... with only 269 horses, it' can't be much faster than 7.5 to 60...

let's see... Subaru WRX in 5.6 sec... 5.9 '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee- in 7 flat... yeah, not even the same class, but that's the point, a muscle car should be *faster* than most common cars...

not to mention any new V8 Camaro or Firebird... I won't even insult anyone's intelligence by mentioning how badly a Viper would destroy this um, "Bullit"... heh, more like "Snail"...