Just saw a Dodge Ram SRT10...

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by Phoonty, Sep 7, 2004.

1. ...in the UK. I didnt know they existed over here.

2. what color and are you sure? look for the viper style rims for one. Where did you see it and did you like it?

3. you sure it wasn't just an aftermarket hood?
    I don't see why we'd give you guys any

4. It was bright yellow. I didnt see the rims, i drove past it on the way home. From pictures i've seen of SRT-10's it looked like one. It looked awesome and very out of place since its bigger than most things on our roads other than heavy goods vehicles.

5. all Regular cab Rams look like SRT-10s if you don't pay attention to the details

6. theres a 95% chance it wasnt an SRT-10, to put it into perspective. The hood scoop and front facia ect are all available on the lesser models im sure.

7. Could be then...although i don't see why anyone would buy a standard Ram here since they are not officially imported, so it would cost a lot to get one over, making it only worthwile if its to get something special.

8. true, why bring over a regular Dodge truck?

9. having the biggest truck on the road is something special

10. It was probably a rummble bee edition which is a Yellow regular cab 4X2 Ram with 20" rims (STR-10 has 22" rims) with a hood just like the SRT-10 and it has a back stripe with a bee on the back part of the bed.

11. I saw one of those yesterday, they look pertty good, I must say.

12. it could have been a sport package on a regular cab ram

13. it could have been a sport package on a regular cab ram

14. it could have been a sport package on a regular cab ram

15. it could have been a sport package on a regular cab ram