Lamborghini Fans Folder

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by kenmclaren, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

I think that the Murcielago would do.<!-- Signature -->

2. !!!!!THE MURCIELAGO IS DEFENITELY THE BEST LAMBORGHINI TO COME!!!!!!!!
    Hey guys, what do you think about the new Lamborghini Murcielago. I've started to hear some Ferrari Fans comparing it with the F50 and the upcoming F60, very stupid indeed, just look at the price tags. The new Murcielago. Lamborghini's top priority of development. The car has more ground effects than a diablo, aerodynamically better than the old Diablo, the underbody leave no room for any underbody downforce flaw, the flashy exterior is just the beginning, expect more creature comfort from Audi on later models. The intake on the rear tilts 20 degrees for more sufficient downforce and airflow for the rear brakes. The new wheels are also developed for better cooling of the brakes. The wing has three diffenrent setups, one for going on a bank, one for steep up hill corners, one for high speed. 4 wheel drive assistance VT(for viscous traction)and new high tech Bi-Xenon Headlights.The Murcielago is about to become one of the most beautiful and offers more creature comfort, better than any older Lamborghinis.

The New Lamborghini Murcielago can be seen at the upcoming Motor Show at the San Francisco Moscone Auto Show, Lamborghini fans at SF, you guys would better be there, cause Lamborghini would not be selling the Murcielagos at SF, not ti'll 2002. I'll See all you guys there!!!!!!!!!

<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

If any of you guys want more pictures of the new Murcielago, you can ask me for some more, I've got a lot, just post your message in this folder, and your email address, and I'll send it to you.

4. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Just a little reminder, the San Francisco Moscone Motor show starts at November 15 ti'll the 23rd.

5. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

hey ken have you heard anything of the later models like the GTR and VTTT???

email me at snyper@hotmail.com

6. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

The Murcielago is only at the start of its life, as the Ferrari 360 fighter. The GTR VTTT, don't exist. Maybe in the later future...

7. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Hi there Vanquish.

I see that you like Astons. Well Guigaro's actually. Anyway, whats this Zagato design you're saying, is it Zagato's car, or Lamborghini's. I'm not following you here but, I'll wait for your response, what is this Zagato design, does it exist? who manufatured it? where?

8. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

To Vanquish:

Hey man. Listen the Ferrari people in the Ferrari Forum are being a bit loud, maybe you should go there and check them out. Its pretty cool down there.

One question for you: what makes the Vanquish similar to the Ferrari F50?

9. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Did anyone mention the F50 in the forum? Because I can't find where anybody had compaired these two. At least under this topic.

10. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Thats right, the F50 is an aging model, plus the price tag is higher, the car is highly developed from testing.

The new Murcielago, is a Ferrari 360 fighter, and the F50 is a McLaren F1 Fighter. It doesn't go any further than that.

11. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Yeah the murcielago is the best lamborghini ever but looks wise the diablo will never be beaten.

12. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

THERE AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNOUT OF THE 550 TYRES AND GET UR SENSES BACK.

CAUZ THEIR AINT ANYFIN BETTER THAN IT.

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

As its lead testing driver, the Lamborghini Murcielago is very good to drive, very good for creature comforts, better than any other Lamborghini of the aging era, its very comfortable, like that of an Audi A4, of course, Audi was behind all this, right?

Forget the challenging Ferraris, they're way over their heads on beating the Mclaren F1, which already 10 years old.

What else is special about the Murcielago?

14. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

I think we should run over speedDemon with a steam roller then throw him off the hover dam them find wats left of him and throw it off the Grand canyon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there is still something left of him them I will let some starving gerbils eat him!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Does anybody know were you can get Lamborghini movies or any other supercar movies (to download)???

16. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

a 550 twin turbo????????

no classy man would ever turbo his 550..only like koenig whoever does that..ruins the whole point of normal aspirated

as for this lambo, ferrari better consider being concerned

17. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

The new Lambo is simply awesome...
    but as they say maybe Ferrari could be concerned and will further develop the F60 to outperform the Murcielago, but who cares for real?

they will never be able to come out with something as cool as this car.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Awesome as it can all be be, the Murcielago, is really stunning in its start of life, expect it to improve in the coming decades to come.

19. #19 shmuckle, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from erwin</i>
    <b>Does anybody know were you can get Lamborghini movies or any other supercar movies (to download)???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i use WinMX...its an opennap kinda like napster...actually, its alot better. you can get it at http://winmx.com . dl anyfile type. (even software...hehehe).

20. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Lamborghini have definitely out done themselves. Best looking car they have ever produced. I loved the 70's Miuara, the Countach was the best thing the 80's saw, the Diablo dominated the 90's in speed and performance, so its only natural that this model is going to be turning a lot of heads when it gets out.
    Ferrari, be warned!<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kenmclaren</i>
    <b> If any of you guys want more pictures of the new Murcielago, you can ask me for some more, I've got a lot, just post your message in this folder, and your email address, and I'll send it to you. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

More Picts Greatly Appriciated!
    (How did you get them?)

22. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Baby, Baby, Baby. When is Mr Lamborgenius's birthday again. I've got to send him a thank you card for building this kickass chassy!

23. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

The ferrari F60 looks ulgy and so what if it's only 50Kh/H faster than the new Lamborghini Murcielago .

24. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

Well, lets not say the F60 looks ugly, because it had not come out of the public yet. I think it would look great, but I think I'd like the F50's design better, but as we all know designing a car is a lot of work, so I suggest a bit of a respect on the designs, alright.

25. Re: Lamborghini Fans Only Folder

okay, I dont know if there is anything credible to this but I heard from a magazine that Lambo is suppose to bring in a version of this car (the murcielago) with a v10 to compete with ferrari's 360?