Looks like Veyron

Discussion in '2002 Peugeot RC Concept' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Does anyone agree with this notion? Except for the weak power I'd assume it was a new styled Veyron.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Looks like Veyron

How come there's a SPADE looking thing at the..bottom grills????
    <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Looks like Veyron

its does look like the veryon. its pretty light but its got a stupid v4<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Looks like Veyron

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>Does anyone agree with this notion? Except for the weak power I'd assume it was a new styled Veyron.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You think so??<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Looks like Veyron

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from countachman</i>
    <b>its does look like the veryon. its pretty light but its got a stupid v4</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Inline 4 is not v4, I think.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Looks like Veyron

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Qubeley</i>
    <b>How come there's a SPADE looking thing at the..bottom grills????
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Coz it's called the RC Spade<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Looks like Veyron

Sorry, but if you are not looking at the headlights, the rear end, front wheel arches or roofline, it might look like the Veyron. Otherwise I think its a far cry in terms of styling. Its a good move for Peugeot, could do with just small turbo running low boost, 6psi? Or a different engine, but the light weight will help performance. I am also interested to see the Front/rear weight distribution.

8. Re: Looks like Veyron

Veyron? well, if you only take into account the overall shape, i guess yes. but what makes this car are the lights and grill. could probably do with a bit more downforce in the design. very cool car though, and yes a turbo version of this 2.0l would be the best bet for weight distribution versus power. get a good 160-180kw and +250Nm - walla - lightweight supercar. weight saving is where its at!!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    less weight = less wait
    - - - - - - - - - - - -<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Looks like Veyron

yes does pretty much looks like a Veyron<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Looks like Veyron

Jesus!!! Veyron looks great, so this Peugeot does too!!! Most beautiful Peugeot ever, maybe even most beautiful French car!!!
    What does performance matter? Thanks to the V4 it won't be very expensive. And you can't go very fast on the motorway.

11. Re: Looks like Veyron

yes it has a close resemblence to Veyron<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Looks like Veyron

The overall shape is a bit like Veyron, but that's all. The front is definitely Peugeot.
    And the performance sounds good, better that some versions of TT's and Z3's.

P.S.
    It has an Inline-4, not a V4.
    That's hardly the same...

13. Re: Looks like Veyron

Bearing in mind the IN-LINE 4, if it closely resembles anything, it's the Tommy Kaira ZZ 2. Especially with the headlights slopping rear end.

14. Re: Looks like Veyron

nah, it barely looks like a veyeron, and it is an I4, plus i doubt there ever was a v4 to begin with, cause it makes no sense to make one, but for the car, it looks great, i guess handles great, and it's a civic killer, so it's all good<!-- Signature -->