Lotus 340R Vs. Campagna T-Rex

Discussion in '1999 Lotus 340R' started by Woj6, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I choose the T-Rex, it look better but it just my opinion.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Lotus 340R Vs. Campagna T-Rex

id choose this cus i think this is better looking and its more of a car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Lotus 340R Vs. Campagna T-Rex

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SrAsCaL36</i>
    <b>id choose this cus i think this is better looking and its more of a car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Me to, I want one!!!!!!!

4. Re: Lotus 340R Vs. Campagna T-Rex

The T-Rex i better (not by much though)in all aspects 0-60, top speed, weight, and lateral accell. it has 0-60 in 4.1 i think a top speed of near 130 it only weighs like 900 lbs and can pull 1.9 Gs in the corners, now i think thats impressive, id go with the T-rex anyday. it would also be much more fun to drive.

5. Re: Lotus 340R Vs. Campagna T-Rex

the trex is no more a car than a Heinkel

6. Re: Lotus 340R Vs. Campagna T-Rex

Mercedes made a car similar to the t-rex. It's called the life-jet. I'm not sure whether or not it's just a concept, but it exists either way.

7. true, true. the t-rex would pull away from anything in the corners, but the 340R may be able to make up ground in the straits. (do NOT be offended, the t-rex is a feather, but without much HP it wont have good top speed. i dont know exact numbers, but i'm guessing the 340R has a higher top speed. feel free to correct me if i'm wrong