My Latest creation - Carrera GT drawing

Discussion in 'Artwork - Photoshops and Sketches' started by Canay, Jan 24, 2008.

2. #27 Canay, Feb 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    I hope so ... actually I am working for 2 different projects as a freelancer (but get paid only for one)
    Those projects are sooo different as possible.

One is the Project Smabug ( www.smabug.de)
    I am doing an update of the design for this funbuggy. It is an interesting project. 500 kg weight and 50 up to 80 HP. I've driven the 50hp version and it is very quick. And a lot of fun, because you got no windshield and no roof ;o)
    Here is a preview of the rearview i am working on:

And the other project is the 9ffGT9. I am working on the rear skirt of this car. We are going to close the open rear and do a race version of it. This will be a stunning design. If allowed I will also post the design drawings. But I have to ask before. Sorry no preview. All I can say ... we kicked Bugatti in the *** with this car. 0-300kmph in 16.5 seconds (3 seconds faster than the bugatti Veyron) Thats the fastest car from 0-300 in the world. And it also goes over 400 kmph ... But this is not all ... more to come soon. ;o)))

I hope that I will place my name in the Industry so i can work as a designer soon.
    Kind regards
    Enes Canay

3. Would you marry me Canay?

4. Can i get you to draw a pic of my car? OR do your just draw a general model and sell copies of that?

5. nice job on the drawing canay

6. Oau! This is beautiful. Well done!

7. Have you ever gone to school Automotive Design? If not, would you consider?

8. Great stuff. Lots of hours on it? Cool site too.

9. Canay,you never fail to amaze me

10. Do you do commissions because I'd would sure like a piece done.

11. #38 XP1LM, Jul 30, 2008
    almost

12. What's that Bentley looking thing on the beginning page of your site. Looks great.

13. #40 Canay, Oct 28, 2008
    That was a Jaguar Sytpe Concept which I did. It was like the CLS from Mercedes. A 4 door coupe lookalike car ;o)

You mean this one ?
    http://www.canay-design.de/eigenesweb2/limousine.jpg

14. looks a lot like the R-Coupe concept

15. I am actually working on something very cool. I am doing the design for a 250mph+ car. I dont know if i am allowed to talk about it, but I will give you a hint:

We will call it GT9-R

Kind regards Enes Canay

16. youre doing the design for 9FF?!

can you have my babies?

if its anything like the pshops, its going to be beyond cool in every way.

17. they do look a little too perfect. I am missing the artist style. They all look like 100% from catalogues. But the technic of drawing is Amazing ...!!!!

18. zing!

19. ??????they do look a little too perfect. I am missing the artist style. They all look like 100% from catalogues. But the technic of drawing is Amazing ...?????

those are my words!

I dont think that my drawings do look like too fotorealistic. But it is okay if it is so in your eyes.