NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by bob777, Jun 1, 2003.

1. FERRARI AND VIPER ARE GOING TO JOIN UP AND MAKE A V8 POWERED SUPER CAR!!!~!~!! IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!! HERE IS A PICTURE OF IT TAKEN FROM A PHOTOSHOOT. THIS IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME!!!!!

2. Re: NEW DODGE VIPER AND FERRARI CAR

3. Re: NEW DODGE VIPER AND FERRARI CAR

wow, yeah i heard about this.. the car will be sporting a 450hp v8 using a 4.2litre maserati engine... this car will do 0-100kph in like 3.2 seconds.. and at a price of 130,000US. dude i cant wait till it apears for real. i might look into getting one

4. Re: NEW DODGE VIPER AND FERRARI CAR

This thing great. I tryed to steal it at the photoshoot but the gaurds almost shot me.

5. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

whoa! i forgot about that. saw that on lambocars.com, becuase the viper is made by laborghinini

6. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

Anyone know where to get more pics?

7. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

yeah check Ferraris website for some...

8. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

with that 450hp V8 it will be so damn fast. i heard they were putting it into production in 2007, with a Twin Turbo version coming out in 2009.

i heard Osama Bin Laden was buying one of them for President Bush.

9. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

That'll be awesome! A V8 TT with Ferrari handling should be amazing!

The Osama thing, however..........????????

10. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

Wouldn't that be awesome if there already was a turbocharged V8 Ferrari!

11. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

Definately. It would probably be more attractive to a buyer. Better on gas when compared to their V12s, and almost as powerful!
    Plus, something about a TwinTurbo engine sounds...formidable.

I can picture it now...

12. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

that would be soooo cool! unfortunately, Ferrari knows nothing about turbocharged V8s, so their first attempt might suck.

13. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

no... because porsche are helping in the joint effort with the engine.. using their knowledge over the years with their twin turbo systems

this car will be un beatable

14. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

Yeah theyre going to use the 405hp V8 Z06 engine thats in the 575M!!

15. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

No. Actually Viper was never made by Lambo, but some development of the 1st Generation engines were. But then Diamler Chrysler re-engineered it for durability reasons. Just thought I'd clear that up. (Thanks to Guibo for the info)

16. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

u got aim or msn or something?
    blue996911GT2 = yahoo
    GT2 996 911 = AIM
    sellens1@hotmail.com = MSN
    208568824 = ICQ

17. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

really? so they are gonna twin turbo THAT? HOLY SHIT! and ferrari, lambo, dodge, chevrolet and porsche are in on it! HOLY JEEZ THIS IS GONNA ROCK!

18. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

uh huh... theres already a TT version of the Z06 engine... its in a lingenfelter vette.

19. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

dude. it was a rumor on the Ferrari website.

20. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

wait, so is there gonna be a ferrari/dodge car or not?

21. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

Yup, tell all of your friends.

22. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

umm...i do beleive that the car is gonna be made...but the pic you looks like a photoshop of the front of a ferrari 360 and the back of a viper

23. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

i agree that the photo looks like a fake, the wheelbase seems too short. I don't know whether or not this car would be made...you could all be shittin me and everyone else, I may be wrong, but somehow I cant see Dodge, Chevrolet, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Porsche working together and producing a car. What would they call it? The PorsFerLamboDodgeolet? Dodge and Chevy are rivals, as are Lamborghini, Ferari, and Porsche. I'm not buying this story yet. But I could be convinced, if I was shown proof. So dont yell at me; show me some proof.

24. Re: NEW DODGE VIPER AND FERRARI CAR

Man U cant b serious r u? that doesnt look awesome at all i dont no if thats true!!!

25. Re: NEW DODGE AND FERRARI CAR

Hey i totally agree wit u it sound like a good idea but da pic look like photo shop or some hot wheels car!!