nice car

Discussion in '1992 Monteverdi Hai 650 F1' started by 01VWVR6, Aug 9, 2002.

1. almost 580hp outa a v8.. not bad... is light as hell.. i bet this thing really takes off..styling reminiscent of a ferrari 360 with subtle differences such as the front and more glass can't tell from pic but looks like either full glass bubble or perhaps t-top...looks pretty good for a '92<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: nice car

yeah its really nice huh. sorry dont know mucgh about it but if u ask me it looks a lot like the Ferrari F50 design, this came first so mayme ferrari could have been inpired.

also 11000rpm, thats almost Formula 1 range. maybe thats why is the Hai F1

3. Re: very nice car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ettorebugatti</i>
    <b>i have been searching for this car for a long time.But I still don't know where they were built,the name monteverdi sounds like an italian name,but i've heard that the monteverdi factory is located in swiss alps,so does anyone know where they were built???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I read about Peter Monteverdi and his company back in the 70's. They are Swiss. This car uses a Motori Moderni F1 engine. They have ties to Subaru.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: nice car

11,000rpm V8 must sound really nice

5. Re: nice car

yeah, and with that 11000rpm this car would rule the road.

6. Re: nice car

7. Re: nice car