NOT FAST ENOUGH

Discussion in '2001 Lotec Sirius' started by TheMaxx, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: NOT FAST ENOUGH

I agree with DJnitro it should at least go over 255 easy.
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: NOT FAST ENOUGH

Youguys are retarded. This car is so dope. Its fast enough !! 248 mph, youguys are idiots. This is like the second fastest car out there, its so dope. Shut the hell up with "NOT FAST ENOUGH" SHIT

3. Re: NOT FAST ENOUGH

I'm sure if lotec wanted to break the speed record they could have but instead they made a realy bitchin car.

4. This car is brutal.But with 1334 bhp it could be faster.I hope it gets better,when they work on the engine.

5. Re: NOT FAST ENOUGH

What? 400kph not fast enough? How fast is your bloody car?

6. Re: NOT FAST ENOUGH

Is 248 not fast enough? Nobody would even go 200 on the street with a car never mind 248

7. Re: NOT FAST ENOUGH

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DJNitro</i>
    <b>This car is brutal.But with 1334 bhp it could be faster.I hope it gets better,when they work on the engine.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

what the hell are you smoking?
    if 248 mp/h isn't fast enough for ya, then i don't know what is<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: NOT FAST ENOUGH

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DJNitro</i>
    <b>This car is brutal.But with 1334 bhp it could be faster.I hope it gets better,when they work on the engine.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> dude, are you high??<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: NOT FAST ENOUGH

Doesn't get much faster than a TT V12 man.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: NOT FAST ENOUGH

defiantly not fast enough. this is a concept car. concieved to push the limits. concepts like this need top push it to be worthy. i mean putting 1300hp to the ground through a 5speed? forget the horsepower. 1300Nm of torque, F%*K. put a 6 speed in this thing and gear it right and it has more than enough potential to take out fastest car. i think a few of you missed the point when u said 200mph is fast enough. the point of concepts is to go where others have not. this car is not meant for the street. its meant for the track where it can stretch its legs. i mean if 30mph was fast enogh in the early 1900's where would u all be now? riding a horse?

11. Re: NOT FAST ENOUGH

NOT FAST ENOUGH what are you on, 400kph is too fast i can't say i've ever gone that fast and i don't think you could handle a car goin' that fast this car will never see that speed there is no one stupid enough to do that on a road!