Now that Hakkinen has lost interest in driving...

Discussion in '1950 Morgan +4 Drophead Coupé' started by PRO, Aug 10, 2002.

1. there are no competitors for Schumacher brothers...espcially Michael. Coulthard just isn't a championship nominee...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Now that Hakkinen has lost interest in driving...

Let us not forget bout' JP Montoya and Kimi Raikonnen... <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Now that Hakkinen has lost interest in driving...

I hope Raikkonen can drive flawless and achieve as many points as possible but MS is so experienced with ferrari and this is just Kimi's first season on McLaren so there is work to be done. I seriously hope JPMontoya can win as much as possible since I am a BMW fanatic, but I am also a realistic person so if I were to bet on the championship, I think MS is the best value for money... hopefully, hopefully this season is BMW's...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Now that Hakkinen has lost interest in driving...

JP has experience now... if only BMW/Williams could keep their engines tight, than probably they can reach the checkered flag, adding to JP's skill...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Now that Hakkinen has lost interest in driving...

there is no real driver which can match MS. McLaren look like they got a good car but DC is not a match for MS. Hope Kim does well and i hope Montoya can take a few race wins.

6. Re: Now that Hakkinen has lost interest in driving...

lol; looks like Im not with the bandwagon on this site...

To put it lightly: I wouldn't be suprised to see a whole new Coultard, backed up by an excited and eager new teammate.

It was really too bad Hakkinen was off playing daddy during the last off-season. IMO McLaren was screwed before the season even started cause of the late start of their "active" testing.

Season looks exciting, especially with the confident message Ferrari is sending by using last years car...mabey this year Ill get around to actually being able to watch the races instead of this stupid college/job crap!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Now that Hakkinen has lost interest in driving...

Too bad McLaren doesn't have Senna no more.....<!-- Signature -->