Peugeot Museum

Discussion in 'Classic Cars' started by Vasileios Papaidis, Jul 4, 2009.

1. First visit at Peugeot Museum France.

2. where is that located & how big is it?
    & is it worth the visit?

3. Montbeliard (Sochaux) France.Is not very big but its worth to visit it.I sent you other fotos to look the content.

4. #4 Vasileios Papaidis, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    This is my video.I belive you like the content.

5. you are right
    it's defenitly worth a visit if i would be in the area

6. Awesome! This is the place where the Peugeot Talbot Sport era rally cars are kept?

7. cool! any photos of the never seen bevore "Peugeot Z9"?

8. Jackpot!

9. Almost looks like an Accord coupe..

10. Yes the basic lines are same.

11. post more...

13. loool....I've seen the Z9 in your video on youtube...

how is it possible, that I can't find any infos on google, etc...?

14. oh shit! awesome! what is the yellow rallye car? is it a 309 paris-dakar or something? i used to have a model of one of these

15. 405 Dakar

16. 405 Turbo 16 Grand Raid.

17. ADDED REFINEMENT FOR SUMPTUOUS NEW 607 SEDAN
    31 March 2006

The highly specified Peugeot 607 has been upgraded and benefits from added refinement in its latest form.
    Largest and most sumptuous of Peugeot passenger car models, the newly re-styled 607 sedan has just been launched in New Zealand.
    A new grille, redesigned lower front panel and bumper and generously enlarged air intakes with new integrated fog lights distinguish the revised model.
    Additional features as standard include a motorised boot opening, four colour screen display, speed limiter and new 17-inch diameter aluminium alloy wheels shod with 225/50R tyres.
    The variable speed limiter renders the accelerator pedal inoperative once a set speed has been reached.
    Code named Z9, the 2006 model Peugeot flagship is powered by an up rated version of the 3.0-litre quad cam, 24-valve V6 producing 155 kW of power at 6,000 rpm. Torque has also increased to 290 Nm at 3,750 rpm.
    A new AM6 six speed automatic transmission is fitted to the new 607 for the first time. It is a light, compact and advanced gearbox offering reduced torque losses during each gear change and better shift quality.
    The automatic provides a Sport setting and sequential mode with manual override for all six speeds via a “Tiptronic – System Porsche” system.
    For added safety, the brake pedal must be depressed before the Park position is disengaged. Similarly, an audible warning is activated after opening the door if the selector lever is not in the park position.
    Already highly respected for its passive safety, with eight air bags as standard, the new 607 benefits from adaptive front air bags. Both the pressure and volume are governed by the severity of the impact.
    Doors, boot and fuel filler can be set to lock automatically once the car exceeds 10 km/h. The system can be set for only the driver's door and fuel filler flap to be unlocked and so protects the boot and other doors from uninvited intrusion.
    Leather upholstery is standard, along with a nine-setting electronic suspension system, six CD auto changer and JBL amplifier with twelve speakers, lockable glove box, memory settings for the electrically operated driver's seat, cruise control, xenon headlights with “follow me home” function, automatic windscreen wipers and headlights, and headlight washers.
    Air conditioning is provided in the glove box, and the dual-zone climate control is standard, as are heated seats front and rear.
    The suspension now includes a sensor for each wheel for continuously variable damping. Larger front disc brakes and the latest generation Bosch 8.0 ESP ensures a high level of safety and driveability.During brakes with ABS regulation, the use of regulated solenoid valves improves pedal comfort and reduces noise. All 607s are equipped with an emergency braking system (EBS) which is auto-adaptive according to the speed of the vehicle.
    The traction control and dynamic stability control functions of the ESP system automatically engage or disengage according to the appropriate road conditions.
    Peugeot's reputation for fine suspension design is endorsed by the 607 which has double wishbone front suspension and two double wishbones with diverging shafts at the rear.
    Aluminium-tinged instruments are new and more information is displayed on a large centre screen.
    The 4,902mm long Peugeot 607 has a top speed of 235 km/h, and averages 10.2 litres/100 km (27.7 miles per gallon) in the official combined fuel consumption test.
    Active front head restraints are electrically operated, and the car comes with an alarm, deadlocking, a rolling code transponder immobiliser, automatic door locking that kicks in after half a minute and locking wheel bolts.
    A new multi-function, high frequency remote control ignition key adds to convenience.
    Comfort features include trip computer, rear parking aid warning, one-touch electric windows with anti pinch, electro chrome rear vision mirror, electric folding door mirrors and electrically operated rear window sunblinds.
    The 607 has highly efficient Xeon headlights, front fog lights, and timed cut-off for the heated rear window.
    First launched in Europe in late 2000, the 607's best markets have been France, Britain, Spain and Germany.
    The face lifted model is introduced to New Zealand with a recommended retail price of $75,990.

18. thanks! so badass/awespme

19. Peugeot 905 le mans winner 1992!

20. Peugeot Talbot rally...

21. Looks a little crowded

22. Why Z9? And howcome it wasn't shown before (at least not in Europe...)?

23. #25 MooSquad, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016