Post Horrible Australian Cars...

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by numbers, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Seems like this is the first thread ever in which Burner was right.

2. All Australia cars are horrible.
    Snap!

3. granted the pickup boom of the 90s was due to lack of RWD "muscle"

4. because I dont think just because a car doesnt look good its shit maybe.

That said, theres heaps of fast shit cars. That is not one.

5. This thread was fine until AMG started posting.

6. *all threads

8. Hey, we reached a consensus - eventually!

9. id like to know how somebody who rarely leaves his basement apartment knows what the outside world wants

10. I'd like to know how someone who lives half a #$%#ing world away thinks he knows the American market better than Americans. I'm no expert but I'm a hell of a lot closer to being one than you are. It only takes eyes to see what Americans do and do not want. My eyes are in the field, yours aren't. Do you think it's for lack of competition that the Ford F-150 has been the best selling vehicle IN THE WORLD for like 30 years? We've been buying them. America WANTS trucks and SUVs. You don't have to believe me. You can deride me any way you choose, but the sales figures do not lie. GM, Ford, and Chrysler didn't replace their utes for a reason. I'm sorry this is an inconvenient truth for you.

11. you came into this thread and started talking about utes you #$%#ing muppet

12. UTES MAKE AMGRULZ MAD

13. Oh, so I say what the world wants and that instantly equates to what America wants. You seem to be under the impression that a car must be relevant to the needs of the USA for it to exist. Seriously, shut the #$%# up.

15. Utes, small ones, are a huge hit around here in Uruguay/Brazil.

Search for Chevrolet Montana, VW Saveiro, Fiat Strada (Strada Trekking, Strada Adventure, etc), Peugeot Hoggar...

I think americans are retarded.

16. OMG I want a Saveiro

17. aren't pick-up truck sales dying in the arse?

18. Yes, but then again, car sales took a giant faceplant as well. I think pickups are still the big sellers for the domestic manufacturers.

19. right, so when you say domestic......

20. me too, but that 1.6l engine doesn't convince me.

21. #72 Aych Es Vee, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  22. I want with 2.0T FSI

23. that would be so freaking awesome

24. #75 PandaBeat, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016