post the ultra rare

Discussion in 'Car Pictures' started by europerule, Dec 1, 2004.

1. hey, its that thing..

2. that thing is fake too.

3. 1958 Ferrari 250 GT PF Coupe 1 of 3 Prototypes

4. Saw this F40 at Donnington a year ago, not sure if it is a GTE, but you don't se many all the same, love the different front and rear wheels too.

5. Audi Avis Quatro Concept

6. youre still alive?

thats cool.

7. What me being alive or the car? Lol.

8. the car is cool too.

9. Lol.

10. 1992 Tria Design Lynx

11. #362 js98, Jan 9, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  12. it looks alot like an F40 to me for some reason

13. I hope Ferrari do not make that SUV crap. Enzo would literally turn in his grave.

The Siata is sweet though. Where's the pic from?

Ciao

Zak

14. 1929 Mercedes-Benz SSK Rennwagen
    Stock: FJ229
    VIN: 36246
    Engine: 7.1 litre supercharged inline-6
    Transmission: 4-speed manual
    Color: white(outside) / black (inside)
    One of two SSK Rennwagens delivered new to a private owner

Chassis #: 36246
    Motor #: 72308
    Body #: 924620

Introduced in 1928, the SSK was a development on the S-type chassis that was fitted with the 7.1 litre SS engine and a shortened chassis. The SSK (Super Sport Kurz, short) chassis was 18 inches shorter than the S and SS models from which it was derived, and was available with a number of different engines depending on the application. All motors displaced the same 7,065.5 cubic centimeters but were tuned for different power figures based on the level of reliability required. Of the approximately 33 examples built, about half were factory-designated Rennwagens (race cars) such as this one. Needless to say, this is an extremely significant vehicle, especially in light of its illustrious racing history. Originally delivered to Julio Berndt and driven by Carlos Zatuszek in Buenos Aires, this example was sold with neither headlights nor fenders, and has been restored from top to bottom in this form. Among its early achievements are the following:

June 1929: 500 Milas Argentinas (2nd place)
    20 October 1929: Premio Audax Cordoba (1st place)
    25 January 1930: Gran Premio Nacional (2nd place)
    12 February 1930: Premio Provincia de Buenos Aires (2nd place)
    19 December 1930: Circuito Primavera (1st place)
    28 December 1930: Circuito Mercurio (5th place)
    7 Febuary 1931: Gran Premio Nacional (1st Place)
    12 April 1931: Circuito Otoño (1st place)
    8 May 1932: Circuito Otoño (1st place)
    3 July 1932: Premio Ciudad de Buenos Aires (2nd place)
    2 September 1934: Circuito Gavea (2nd place)

The car was subsequently sold to Alfredo Olivari (Driver) in 1935 and the later ownership history is as follows:
    1942-1947 Sigrand (Driver) Argentina
    1947-1960 Brosuitt (Driver) Argentina
    1960 Gonzales (Dealer) Argentina
    1960 Salzman (Dealer) Argentina
    1960-64 Zampini (Collector) Argentina
    1964-1966 Ahumada (Collector) Argentina
    1966-1979 George Waterman, Ed Jurist (Collectors) USA
    1979-1986 H. Hiashi (Collector) Japan
    1986-88 Brian Brunkhorst (Collector) USA
    The car was then sold to a number of German collectors.

Though restored during the nineties, the current owner has lavished another extremely substantial restoration upon it (completed in August 2005) to the highest standard and in an even more original configuration than it had been. The result is truly breathtaking.
    As part of the restoration process, the car was disassembled at the Mercedes Benz Classic-Center and its authenticity verified. The car also has FIA papers, and extensive documentation in the form of magazine and newspaper articles from the past and present in English, German, and Spanish, as well as extensive photographs.

15. i love the LM002 its an amzing car and becuase lamborghini limited it to 201 models its super rare as well

16. Just saw one today on the road in Virginia, its awsome.

17. Aston Martin Nimrod

18. This is the Phantom Corsair, I've got a mag article on if anyones interested. Please excuse me if there's been a reply to this one. I've been through every page on this thread (yes I'm potty) and getting a bit bleary eyed, may have missed it.

19. This is the Phantom Corsair, I've got a mag article on if anyones interested. Please excuse me if there's been a reply to this one. I've been through every page on this thread (yes I'm potty) and getting a bit bleary eyed, may have missed it.

20. Benn trying for 1/2 an hour now and I give up. How the f**k do you reply to someone's post whilst including their reference pic? Using "quote" doesn't work. And why can't I upload pics?

21. haha

22. Fulcrum Supercar