Post your mods! **NEW**

Discussion in 'Modified / Tuned Cars' started by PoWeReD By NoS, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Been following it on the Genni site. Awesome work. I am considering doing the same.

2. Thank you. Brakes feel so much better.

3. Installed a Front Runner Bakkie rack on my truck today. Doesn't look as good as the ladder rack but it's way more solid, and doesn't creak when driving around.

Attached Files:

4. Long story short, 3 out of 4 of my struts are blown from unknown causes. I am sending them back to Bilstien at some point for warranty review. New stock dampers are back on the car.

New motor mount on the car for less NVH. Plan is now keeping the car for longevity. I plan on cleaning the valves due to direct injection carbon buildup this summer.

I really miss going to the track though. I need to save for a house. In the two years of tracking, I've had to replace 2 sets of summer tires, 3 new sets of brake pads/fluid, both front brake calipers (I could have used those Brembo's that FordMan has), bushings, and struts.

5. Love my Brembos, 5 minute brake pad change dtw. Thinking about getting two sets of Carbotech pads, one for daily and one for mountain driving / track days.

6. that looks like a nice trail

7. Spring is here and so are summer wheels. Sold the Axis Hiro's and the OEM Rays and got these instead:

Axis Shine, on terrible Achilles Tires.

20 x 9.5F, 245/30
    20 x 10.5R, 275/30

Grip from a stop is improved, cornering is more stable, and steering is noticibely (sp) heavier.

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

9. Installed a freshly re-upholstered Nardi steering wheel.

Attached Files:

10. Nice but Koenigsegg's steering wheel is much better anyway ...

11. you realize chrome trim weights alot more then normal trim

12. Is it from 1982?

13. you just can't beat the oldschool style steering wheels, especially when it looks so OEM, and I saved quite a bit of weight in the process.

14. There isn't much chrome there though.

15. thats a precious quarter kilo right there. your rear wiper delete is for not

16. That doesn't look OEM at all. It looks like an aftermarket steering wheel from 1982.

18. This is OEM

Attached Files:

19. I never really liked the look and size of the stock steering wheel

20. If you wanted a steering wheel from the 1980s, then you chose the wrong one.

Attached Files:

21. Seriously. If you want an "OEM" looking option this is a million times better than the other one.

22. That is a great wheel, but it's still too big for me.

23. Is that out an E30 or something? I love old steering wheels, I really can't stand all the buttons on them on modern sports cars, unless they are blended in nicely. And even still, I miss the simplicity of something like this.

24. Got new retrofit headlights and drls installed today.

Smoked reflectors with blacked out housings.
    Bi-Xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III (D2S)
    D2S 3.0:X Lens (LHD)
    Shroud:Apollo 2.0 (square)
    Ballast:XB35 (35w)
    Morimoto XB Igniter (D2S)
    Bulbs:D2S: XB 6000K
    Wiring Harness:HD Relay: 9006

Attached Files: