pretty fuckin fast for a show car

Discussion in '1999 Bentley Hunaudieres Concept' started by MaciekPL87, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: pretty #$%#in fast for a show car

Same here...

2. Re: pretty #$%#in fast for a show car

i dont care about engines i just care about how fast it is fast but not viper fast!

3. Re: pretty #$%#in fast for a show car

ur a loser man. this car would whoop the vipers ass. Bentley makes some sweet ass cars, but this is the finest

4. this car hauls a lot of ass<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: pretty #$%#in fast for a show car

I would love to see that engine...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: pretty #$%#in fast for a show car

This car is sweet but probably not all that fast. Bently can't keep their weight down.

7. Re: pretty #$%#in fast for a show car

One of my many Dream Cars...the kind of car you would see at a Concourse D'Elegance, constantly being poured over, and ogled by the many classic car afficionados attending..the kind of car that could quicken your pulse in an instant, and leave you desiring a long, winding open road..the kind of car that if you were dreaming about classic Mercedes, would stick with you, and leave you begging for more curves, and long, open highways for many dreams to come...the kind of car that with a simple turn of the ignition and rev of the engine would inspire images of LeMans, or many a previous European GP race, hugging the hairpin turns, blasting down the straightaways, shifting through the gears with precision, and smiling with every crescendo of the RPM's

8. Re: pretty #$%#in fast for a show car

this car will make the viper cry, i did the math and it does 0-60 in 3.2 seconds and that is a hell of a faster than a viper