Re: BEST MALIBU I HAVE EVER SEEN

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Malibu Cruiser Concept' started by CAMAROZ28, Aug 9, 2002.

1. DAM YOUR RIGHT IT IS THE BEST MALIBU IVE SEEN. MAN MY ANT THE EXACT SAME YEAR OF THIS MALIBU AND I KEPT THINKING THAT THIS CAR IS WHACK.. BUT 1NCE I SEEN THIS CAR I WAS LIKE DAMMMMM. KNOW I SEE THE CHEVY MALIBU IN A WHOLE DIFFERENT WAY. EVERY TIME I SEE A MALIBU ITLL REMIND ME OF THIS M A L I B U ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! <!-- Signature -->

2. Sorry guys this looks like a honda to me at first glance. Very plain and econmy looking.

3. again this is the best looking malibu i have ever seen , yes people its me again and i am overwelmed by all of these replys to those people that think this looks like a honda , im sorry it doesnt . hondas wanna look like this malibu . no discusion. yes people i have upgraded my malibu lets just say i have about 400+hp with a little help by NOS and a t4 ball bearing turbo all customized by yours truly, not to mention the body work people , i surprise a lot of people in the streets. i will also like to give out shout outs to all my peoples in WEST PALM BEACH and to all the proud malibu owners out there keep it real. most of these muscle car guys think this is just like a lil honda, sorry its not its more powerfull and faster then honda, and very hard to keep up with. and if u are in west palm and u wanna give my malibu a shot , im at miami subs on military trail and summit blvd, SAT 12 mid , oh and be ready to have your ass handed to you PINGUSHI STYLE

4. BEST MALIBU I HAVE EVER SEEN

This has got to be the best looking malibu i have ever seen. i wish i could do the same to my malibu. Yes people i am a proud owner of a 99chevy malibu and i have made mods, but after i saw this malibu i fell in love. to me this car is perfect.

5. I Agree! I own a 2001 Malibu LS V6. I love this car. I don't think of it as a family car. I'm 17 and I wouldn't trade it for anything, except the Cruiser. Which if they actually make for their 2003 lineup like I heard they were, I plan on trading my 2001 in on one!

6. I have a '78 malibu. Malibu's disspeared for about 15 years then came back. Not many people have heard of them for that reason. It originated from the CHEVELLE. It was called "chevelle malibu".<!-- Signature -->

7. Man! this car would be good 4 hydrolic...GHETTO STYLE

8. This thing would fly if you put a NOS. This is one of the best cars Chevy has come out with in a while. I definately want this car parked in my driveway!

9. It is very nice but I like the 60'chevelle malibu when upgraded<!-- Signature -->

10. 49formula u said you had a 78 malibu if you have one and dont care too send me a pic. i got a Candy Apple Red 78 Malibu im putting a 305 in it untill i can get a bigger engine.