Re: Ferrari 575m versus Sarah Michelle Gellar

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello' started by drive, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Ferrari 575m versus Sarah Michelle Gellar

This car has a better top speed and the same 0 - 100 kph time as the famed Porsche GT2 and in my eyes it is better looking than any other car besides its little brother the 360.

Sure Sarah Michelle Gellar or perhaps Jennifer Lopez or Princess Charlotte of Monaco have wonderful body kits and would be nicer to ride, but what would you find easier to fall in love with?

Dream car or dream girl?

2. I would go with Sarah Michelle Gellar and then she could buy me a gt2 for birtday present ore something.

Sarah Michelle Gellar is yust so beutifull and cute

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from drive</i>
    <b> This car has a better top speed and the same 0 - 100 kph time as the famed Porsche GT2 and in my eyes it is better looking than any other car besides its little brother the 360.

Sure Sarah Michelle Gellar or perhaps Jennifer Lopez or Princess Charlotte of Monaco have wonderful body kits and would be nicer to ride, but what would you find easier to fall in love with?

Dream car or dream girl?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What do you think?<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from drive</i>
    <b> This car has a better top speed and the same 0 - 100 kph time as the famed Porsche GT2 and in my eyes it is better looking than any other car besides its little brother the 360.

Dream car or dream girl?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Nah ! I love Alyson Hannigan....

Alyson in a Red '60s Porsche Targa....

Sorry Sarah....

5. Id go wit da Ferrari Sarah Michelle Gellar i jus ugly she aint worth it thers onle 1 Ferrari betta den dis 1 and dats its lil bro the 360 Modena. Also GT2 cant compare 2 the GT3
    id like 2 c ur GT2 compare 2 a Diablo VT 6.0

6. Id go wit da Ferrari Sarah Michelle Gellar i jus ugly she aint worth it thers onle 1 Ferrari betta den dis 1 and dats its lil bro the 360 Modena. Also GT2 cant compare 2 the GT3
    id like 2 c ur GT2 compare 2 a Diablo VT 6.0

7. I'd take J. Lo then let her buy me a Carrera GT so I can ride both at the same time. J. Lo probably has a smoother ride.<!-- Signature -->

8. And a bigger ass!

9. My choice: A Ferrari 575m stretched into a limo so that I can fit myself and all those beutiful women.

10. A 250GTO/64 and Carmen Electra thank you.

11. id ride the women then drive the car cant get any better than that

12. i'd take the Ferrari and go under Sarah's balcony.
    when she sees the car,she jumps into it and then i would have rode both.and if she doesn't,i'll cruise around and get any babe on the road.

13. ferrari of course!

14. Ferrari 575m versus Sarah Michelle Gellar

Sarah Michelle Gellar is just to short for me but if she'l by me a Ferrari for my birtday I wont miss the fun.
    Anyway shel go bananas when she knows I allready have a Murcielago.
    I woont go for anyway.

P.S. If I could I would.

15. This is not Sarah Michelle Gellar's forumis 575M maranello and its not made for virtual sex with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

loose it man if I could I wood but I'm on a car forum not on something else................just jack youreselfs anyway.

16. No,no,no,no........you didnt understand something!
    Youre a retard gimp not me.

17. A Murc.........lie?Or "just a joke"

18. woah nice comp, and its a tough choice....

Shes hot , and she has money

so i would go for her and tell her to get me a nice cheap car, like an WRX STI and i would be a very very verrryyy y happy boy