Re: Has this car anything to do with porsche?

Discussion in '1993 Isdera Commendatore 112i' started by Silverspur1515, Aug 9, 2002.

1. It looks nothing like any Porsche I know of, not even remotely. And it has a Mercedes engine, so the answer to your question is probably no. I can tell your not to bright.

2. Has this car anything to do with porsche?

Because it kinda looks like one...<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Silverspur1515</i>
    <b>It looks nothing like any Porsche I know of, not even remotely. And it has a Mercedes engine, so the answer to your question is probably no. I can tell your not to bright.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sorry, just asked a question and you're freaking out...still looks like a porsche to me. I still see a design resemblance.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PRO</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Silverspur1515</i>
    <b>It looks nothing like any Porsche I know of, not even remotely. And it has a Mercedes engine, so the answer to your question is probably no. I can tell your not to bright.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sorry, just asked a question and you're freaking out...still looks like a porsche to me. I still see a design resemblance.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Agree, the front looks like a porsche.

5. thank you, a little support. <!-- Signature -->

6. The front looks like a Porsche, the overall design looks kinda like a XJ220. As far as I know, it has no connection to a Porsche, but I could be wrong.

7. they must have borrowed the design from porsche like so many car makers do, people really need to think for themselves and come up with some brand new designs.<!-- Signature -->

8. YES!
    the owner of Isdera is a former Porsche-Engineer! Then, he left the Firm and founded his own one: "Isdera". I read this in a well-known german car-magazine!
    jt

9. i don't know if it has something with Porshe, but it has with Mercedes- Benz

10. The only thing even remotley similar in any way shape or form to a Porsche would be the car's headlights,but that doesn't mean it looks like a Porsche or it's not original nimrods,lol.I mean really look at this car's bodystyle,nothing Porsche has ever made looks even remotley close to this.

11. Front lights looks like a porsche. Expensive

12. yea the owner is a former porsche engineer eberhart shultz i think was his name!

13. i think the front looks porsche-ish - those headlights look very 993 911 or porsche front engine cars - 944, 928 etc.

14. It pays to do a lil re-search dude before making a remark that like..

15. The Porsche that it looks like is the 959.

16. Personally, I don't think it looks at all like a Porsche!