Re: one of the best out of the best 3 japanese cars supra, skyli

Discussion in '2000 Mazda RX-7 Type RZ' started by biggruss, Aug 9, 2002.

1. one of the best out of the best 3 japanese cars supra, skyline,

2. hey, you forgot the NSX!

3. yeah dude, the NSX has to be on that list to, not only is it a good car, reliable and of course.......his royal highness Ayrton Senna da Silva (R.I.P) himself had a lot to do with the development of the NSX.sounds great to!

4. you forgot the Eclipse GSX and 3000GT VR4 and the Fairlady Z

5. Happy you #%$ot the Rx-7 is the NSX KILLER Dont you read MOTOR TREND.nsx is ugly it isnt rice either its a #$%#en japanese owned american car<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cobra R Stinger</i>
    <b>Happy you #%$ot the Rx-7 is the NSX KILLER Dont you read MOTOR TREND.nsx is ugly it isnt rice either its a #$%#en japanese owned american car</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How exactly is the NSX American?<!-- Signature -->

7. nsx is way too expensive...and way to slow for the money.

8. Acura Is AMerican you dum ass.
    its jus owned by HONDA<!-- Signature -->

9. Damn u know nuthin! NSX is faster ( 0-60 in 4.8)than an RX-7(5.2) and has more bhp: 290 bhp compared with 276bhp. it also handles sharper coza Ayrton Senna and looks as sharp as a brand new razor. the RX-7 looks too cute. The Syline GT-R is plain ugly and boring and the supra handles like a truck. NSX rules! <!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cobra R Stinger</i>
    <b>Acura Is AMerican you dum ass.
    its jus owned by HONDA</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey idiot. Acura is the "american name" for luxuary Honda's. Most Acuras,including the NSX, are made in Japan. So just shut the f*ck up until you actually know what you are talking about, you biased mullet freak.

11. Hey Mr.Audiman your fuken dumb Who cares what acura mean its american.
    I bet you Look Ugly like Audi<!-- Signature -->

12. Hey Retarded Venom,
    I really doesnt matter that Mazda is owned by an american company such as Ford you idiot. The Rx7 was created in 1977 BEFORE ford bought Mazda. Not only that Ford only owns 44% of the Mazda Motor Corporation.
    Acura on the other hand is an American company which has been owned by a Japanese company from their start. Are you that much of a retard? Anyways, The Skyline, Supra, and Rx7 are the greatest Japanese sports cars available~! The Third Generation Rx7 is called the NSX killer in Japan, just a little tidbit of information your way you ingrate. You can have your NoSeX I would rather have an Rx anyways while you try to look cool in your HONDA I will be cruisin gettin all of the attention while you jack off by yourself in your NoSeX. Idiot, if you want to complain about the Rx7 go do it in your closet with the rest of your family. Not here. Moron.

Behold the Emperor of the Streets<!-- Signature -->

13. Hey Retarded Venom,
    I really doesnt matter that Mazda is owned by an american company such as Ford you idiot. The Rx7 was created in 1977 BEFORE ford bought Mazda. Not only that Ford only owns 44% of the Mazda Motor Corporation.
    Acura on the other hand is an American company which has been owned by a Japanese company from their start. Are you that much of a retard? Anyways, The Skyline, Supra, and Rx7 are the greatest Japanese sports cars available~! The Third Generation Rx7 is called the NSX killer in Japan, just a little tidbit of information your way you ingrate. You can have your NoSeX I would rather have an Rx anyways while you try to look cool in your HONDA I will be cruisin gettin all of the attention while you jack off by yourself in your NoSeX. Idiot, if you want to complain about the Rx7 go do it in your closet with the rest of your family. Not here. Moron.

Behold the Emperor of the Streets <!-- Signature -->

14. OUCH!!!! ViperVenom youve been bitched, badly.<!-- Signature -->

15. Venome, Dude You Got Told !<!-- Signature -->