Re: Sad sad Ferrari

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by Keanumon, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Sad sad car

I think that it is so sad that a 2001 ford lightning is faster then a 2001 Cobra. This just shows that the only thing ford makes good these days is trucks.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Sad sad car

I agree, Ford should just stick to trucks. And as far as Mustang fans go, please realize that your car is not fast at all unless you put a whoe bunch of mods in it. So please, stop trying to race and dont be so damn proud of your fast-looking-but-in-reality-its-extra-slow car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Sad sad car

YES! I CONCUR!!!!!!!!!

4. Re: Sad sad car

I have to say I honestly feel sorry for you guys, well having half a brain and all. The Cobra isn't slower than the Lightning I guess stupid people always believe what they read if you can read. And BigVic I have to say Cameros are ugly. I don't know why you hate on stangs they look 10 times better than cameros. Cameros are just fast and I would sure hope they could beat a stang especially for having a 5.7L, the only motor chevy seems to have.

5. Re: Sad sad car

Nice trash talking newbie<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Sad sad car

youre so #$%#ing stupid.
    the cobra does 0-60 in 4.8 if you know how to drive.
    you obviously know nothing about cars.

why the hell do people make fun of cars or compare cars that they dont have or will ever own. you are pathetic. i bet u have a honda.

7. Re: Sad sad car

Whats wrong with compairing cars you will never own. If you think there is something wrong with that then you are the one who is F@#$ing stupid.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Sad sad car

nice try guys, the cobra is much faster than the lightning and is right on par with the saturn looking 2001 camaro SS.

cobra:
    0-60: 4.8
    1/4: 13.5

camaro SS:
    0-60: 4.9
    1/4: 13.5<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Keanumon</i>
    <b>I think that it is so sad that a 2001 ford lightning is faster then a 2001 Cobra. This just shows that the only thing ford makes good these days is trucks.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Its a question of weight.

Ford don't make small cars like Porsche and Ferrari F355.

Mustang is a Muscle so it MUST be a Big Car. (Big for euro standards, of course)

Don't be stupid !

But thanks ! Lightning is faster than a Modena !

Sad, Sad Ferrari ....<!-- Signature -->

10. lightning faster than a modena? where do these retarted idiots come from. moron

11. Re: Sad sad car

You are so #$%#in stupid
    stupid people get me mad

12. Re: Sad sad car

The Camaro is ugly, it has that roundish cough drop shape and its 2 damn big. The new age stang looks better then camaro hell even the last gen mustangs look better then the camaro. Mind you the WS6 Trans-Am is a nice lookin ride for that matter. But I'd still rather take the SVT anyday