Re: say I if...

Discussion in '2001 BMW M3' started by DECOY, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Yes the M3 is a truly awesome car.

Isn't the C32 automatic?

2. Shebs, I have a friend that died in a car accident too...in his 330CI.
    He's only 17...just had his provincial exams and was accepted by a university in Toronto.

3. I love it...<!-- Signature -->

4. Man I love this car...!!
    its the best sport sedan (even if its a 2 dr) ever.

Ivanhoe!
    ---------------------
    Drive faster!

5. say I if...

if you love it say I.

6. I definitly love it!!

7. oh fo' sure.. what else could ya love???<!-- Signature -->

8. who cant love this car or any bmw at that? Long live bmw!!!

9. sure who doesnt love it and love bmw and this one is a very cool one .

10. I. But the GTR's better, its got a V8!

11. I..I.....I !!

There is'nt a shred of regret since I got this car. It's truly the ultimate driving machine.

Regards,
    Dominic<!-- Signature -->

12. For its price this is definetely the best car ever. It handles beautifully. It is beautiful. It is fast. It is comfortable. It has enough room for the kids in the back. Perfect.

13. its not a saden unless it has 4 doors

14. The c32 mercedes is better<!-- Signature -->

15. Im currently the owner of a C32 AMG, and my cousin has a M3 convertible, there is no doubt the M3 is a incredible machine, and my C32 and his M3 have no GREAT difference when it comes to speed, my C32 is a bit faster, but i preffer my car when it comes to comfort and stability...

Long live MB baby

16. This baby can crush a C32. Mercedes are nothing compared to BMW. Mercedes doesnt build sportscars. Sorry, the SL's dont count because they have automatics. Maybe if mercedes built a better 5 speed. they can atleast have a foot in the sportscar world. BMW forver.

17. Stupid car
    Bad Handling
    One of my friends dead because of it
    Another in the hospital with a broken neck and lower body paralysis because of a 318i
    Don't believe all you read
    Press on the brakes very hard at a high speed and you are gone
    Bad, Bad handling
    <!-- Signature -->

18. Mercedes doesn't build sports car?
    They build real sports cars like the CLK GTR, etc.
    Guess what, the Lotec sirious and the Pagani Zonda C12 use the AMG engines. Btw, I am getting a C32 and going to crush this grade 11's fooking M3.

19. I am very sorry about all these deaths, truley, but are u seriously going to blame them on the cars...

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from V8manthruandthru</i>
    <b>I. But the GTR's better, its got a V8!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->IŽm sorry, the gtr is not "better" cuz its got a v8, it just helps you die faster

21. There have been numerous car deaths around here, and I can attest they are terribly sad things which affect an entire community. BUT, I'd say that you should look to the driver first, not the machine. My mom has a 323 ci convertible, and i know from driving it that the breaks work quite well, and the handling is good (for such a heavy car at least). And the 323 convertible doesn't even compare to the m3 in any terms of performance. I know someone who was killed in a new Lexus IS300. Its not that it wasn't a safe car- it was that the driver was on something, and was racing. Not that I have anything against racing, its just that when you put your balls on the line, sometimes you get screwed.<!-- Signature -->

22. hahahahhahaa.....
    did that guy say that BMWs have bad handling? Right, and Martha Stewart is tight.<!-- Signature -->

23. Racerpimp take your merc and go fuOck yourself!!<!-- Signature -->

24. First off I would like to say hi to everyone seeing as I'm new here. Second if God were a car He would be am M3. Thirdly the only reason the C32 beat the M3, was because it was a convertable. There is a .4 second difference between the convertable and the coupe in the 0 to 60. And the fourth thing I have to say is concerning the guy who said something about pressing the brakes when going fast. I'm sorry for your loss but if you go 120mph and pound the brake, no shit it's gonna lose control. Sorry if I got carried away it just that I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Qubeley</i>
    <b>Mercedes doesn't build sports car?
    They build real sports cars like the CLK GTR, etc.
    Guess what, the Lotec sirious and the Pagani Zonda C12 use the AMG engines. Btw, I am getting a C32 and going to crush this grade 11's fooking M3.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

O is that so well the McLaren F1 uses a BMW Engine. Pagani Zonda and Lotec don't stack up.<!-- Signature -->