Re: The ultimate racer...Prove me wrong!

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by SurfeR550M, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MOOCHACHA</i>
    <b>okay, NO! there is no way your piece of trash 20 grand ford mustang bullit could ever take a 911 turbo or a 959 or a GT2. THINK ABOUT IT. not a chance my friend, it just doesnt work like that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Okay, YES! Ever heard of tuning cars? Probably not, you don't seem to know much.

2. ok asshole MY MUMS COROLLA! 80 kilowatts would kill this ford piece of shite not really, but u get wat i mean!ITS A FORD! anyway man u eva heard ov tuning a car??? this thing could be beaten by most upmarket street legal cars! tuned or untuned! jap, european or american! for christ sake even a malaysian owned brand can blow this thing! (lotus esprit)

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from V-12_luva</i>
    <b>ok asshole MY MUMS COROLLA! 80 kilowatts would kill this ford piece of shite not really, but u get wat i mean!ITS A FORD! anyway man u eva heard ov tuning a car??? this thing could be beaten by most upmarket street legal cars! tuned or untuned! jap, european or american! for christ sake even a malaysian owned brand can blow this thing! (lotus esprit)

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Haha. Yep, kid. You have an extensive knowledge of cars. Oh wait... No you don't.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from V-12_luva</i>
    <b>ok asshole MY MUMS COROLLA! 80 kilowatts would kill this ford piece of shite not really, but u get wat i mean!ITS A FORD! anyway man u eva heard ov tuning a car??? this thing could be beaten by most upmarket street legal cars! tuned or untuned! jap, european or american! for christ sake even a malaysian owned brand can blow this thing! (lotus esprit)

Haha. Yep, kid. You have an extensive knowledge of cars. Oh wait... No you don't.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

oh yeah, BP , you don't know shit about cars

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from z-28american</i>
    <b>

oh yeah, BP , you don't know shit about cars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hm... Anything else to add, kiddo?

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from YoMamma</i>
    <b>I almost find it funny that you refer to a 4.6 Liter, 270 HP car as "American Muscle". Real American muscle is is a 427 big block roaring under the hood of a '67 Vette. If you really wanna show that American Cars still have what it takes, just look at a Saleen S7... Or take a look at what Cadillac is planning on doing with the Cien.
    A Mustang is in no way a good representation of what America can do with a car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How many versions of the Mustang, past and present, can you find in this site? Alot but not all. What can America do to a car? I don't know but ask the guys from Ford ,Shelby, Roush, Kenney Brown,and Saleen (feel free to add more) who helped build and raise the high performance stallions to the American culture.

7. Thats right Savior Six.... Like think about how many different styles of Mustangs there are. Like i have a '96 Mustang Saleen and it kicks some serious ass. All you people that say you have these big 758hp Camaros and shit.. get real... i could make my saleen 758 if i wanted so dont think your all cool bout it.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Stang Studd</i>
    <b>Thats right Savior Six.... Like think about how many different styles of Mustangs there are. Like i have a '96 Mustang Saleen and it kicks some serious ass. All you people that say you have these big 758hp Camaros and shit.. get real... i could make my saleen 758 if i wanted so dont think your all cool bout it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If it's not that big of a deal, why haven't you done it?

9. Why dont all of you american car lovers and ass kissers just suck on cock my twin turbo supra can beat your ass like it was a game.

10. If I race this, I have to worry about blowing it's fake airscoops off.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: TRY RACIN THIS!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CHEVY ALL THE WAY</i>
    <b>WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR SO CALLED MONSTER AGAINST THE 2000 CHEVY CAMARO AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.YOUR
    "MONSTER" WILL GET TORN APART. ITS GOT 785 HORSES @ THE WHEELS AND 800 HORSES CUMMIN OUT OF THE ENGINE. HEY THATS ALL IVE GOT TO SAY IF YOU WANT MORE INFO. GO TO THE 2000 CHEVY CAMARO.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thats a concept jackass.... and they will never produce a 800 horse camaro.

12. Re: TRY RACIN THIS!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Brilliant Burns</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CHEVY ALL THE WAY</i>
    <b>WHY DONT YOU PUT YOUR SO CALLED MONSTER AGAINST THE 2000 CHEVY CAMARO AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.YOUR
    "MONSTER" WILL GET TORN APART. ITS GOT 785 HORSES @ THE WHEELS AND 800 HORSES CUMMIN OUT OF THE ENGINE. HEY THATS ALL IVE GOT TO SAY IF YOU WANT MORE INFO. GO TO THE 2000 CHEVY CAMARO.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thats a concept jackass.... and they will never produce a 800 horse camaro.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I still don't see why it's called a concept. It was just made to show what you could do with a Camaro with Chevy parts. It raced the BOSS Mustang (lost at the time, but now it posts better numbers then what the BOSS did on the strip). The car was owned by a GM employee and he uses (maybe not anymore though) it as a daily driver.

13. Re: TRY RACIN THIS!!!!!

Whats the point of useless concepts? They just confuse people. People end up talking about some concept car instead of the car their supposed to be talking about. <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: TRY RACIN THIS!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>Whats the point of useless concepts? They just confuse people. People end up talking about some concept car instead of the car their supposed to be talking about. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    With out concept cars you would'nt have any new cars or ideals for existing cars. I would hate to live in a world where there were no concept cars.

15. I like the wheels.. the shape of the body is cool looking .. the Scoop would be cool if it was functional.. so I say.. take it off... the side scoops should be made functional as well. or take them off.. these days.. fake stuff bites...

I will say this.. Im a Camaro/ firebird guy... but I like the some of the mustang styling... its just a shamme about this car's weak performace and non functional whatsoever scoops... if the Mustang was more competitive then maybe both the Camaro and the Mustang would have lower sticker prices because they would be on an even playing field and the competition would be hot.. unfortunately Mustangs are underpowered as pony cars.. 269 hp ... maybe one day the ford would come out with a car that has the "BANG FOR THE BUCK"

THen brands wouldnt matter

16. #41 Ultimate, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    oh yeah.. as it is right now the mustang is over priced...

http://www6.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/Dispatch.jsp?setSelectionFilters=BodyStyle.Coupe%7CModelGroup.Mustang+GT&__action2=&.CurrentState=PreTrimSelect

check out that link... 23,565.00 USD for that mustang with cloth seats... I just went to a chevy dealer they are selling a Camaro Z28 cloth seats.. Hurst 6 speed Shifter... 500 Watt (peak) sound system, cloth bucket seats all for 22,895 uSD .. considering the Z28 has 315 HP it makes the mustang seem very over priced... maybe if the mustangs price was under 20 or 20 grand exactly.

17. Hey aaaaahhhhh, it isn't a cheap muffler that makes the flame you jackass. Why don't you go #$%# yourself, just because I know how to build up a big block and I had a mechanic and a shop to do it in doesn't mean you know how. Not only does it have 819HP and run 10's, but I drive it a few times a week. I do go to drag, you need to stop sucking so much dick just because you don't know shit about shit. Sure I have to check the engine and other components every 3000 miles, but I haven't had a problem yet and it can still kick the shit out of anything you have you little bastard.

If you can afford a European car then go for it, I don't know many preteens that can, but I'll stick with American any day.

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from V-12_luva</i>

Haha. Yep, kid. You have an extensive knowledge of cars. Oh wait... No you don't.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> kid?? look 4 a start i have a much greater knowledge of cars than you could ever even contemplate i hav been a mechanic for 8 years now my mum is 60 yrs old N i am 33 yrs old n u r wat a 16 yr old punk?? what car do you own anyway? i got a 87 holden berlina that i personally modified! v8 beast with a 84' chevvy engine it purrs like a tiger and could knock out whatever you bring!

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from V-12_luva</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BP</i>

Haha. Yep, kid. You have an extensive knowledge of cars. Oh wait... No you don't.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> kid?? look 4 a start i have a much greater knowledge of cars than you could ever even contemplate i hav been a mechanic for 8 years now my mum is 60 yrs old N i am 33 yrs old n u r wat a 16 yr old punk?? what car do you own anyway? i got a 87 holden berlina that i personally modified! v8 beast with a 84' chevvy engine it purrs like a tiger and could knock out whatever you bring!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And this little immature rant is supposed to prove that you are older than me? From what I see you're just a 12 year old trying to sound big and bad. Give me a break, kid.

20. YO WILL THE COCKSUCKER LISTEN UP KID, I really got better stuff to do u know like goin out there and washing my 1024 HP CHEVY CAVALIER, yea yea i got the big block engine on it, my friend has a shop and hes helpin me with it, ye i put in a camaro engine u know, and now damn i drive it on the streets, ye to the drag, i kill ppl there all the time, especially those with 819 HP, if they have less than that i dont race em, ohh ye and i forgot to mention U FUCKIN WHITE TRASH REDNECK AMERICAN CAR DRVIN PIECE A SHIT, I DRIVE A FUCKIN MERCEDES U COCKSUCKER,

21. i definitely agree with mr. supercar guru over there...but regarding tha other kid...u make us 16 yr olds look real bad

22. aaaaahhhhh, so lemme get this straight. You drive an expensive car to compensate for your small dick, and lie about your fictionous Cavalier to add more shit to the huge pile forming at your mouth. If you put a big block in a cavalier it would be like putting a tincan on wheels, there would be too much torque and you would go no where real fast. I'd like to know how you attained 1024 HP out of a Cavalier and can still drive it on the streets without it breaking every 100 miles. You put in a Camaro engine huh, what year, what type, what original HP rating? What kind of heads did you use? What kind of rearend, cams, tires? Oh yeah, what are the individual gears on the transmission?

"U FUCKIN WHITE TRASH REDNECK AMERICAN CAR DRVIN PIECE A SHIT"
    I believe a CHEVY Cavalier is an American car jackass.

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from aaaaahhhhh</i>
    <b>YO WILL THE COCKSUCKER LISTEN UP KID, I really got better stuff to do u know like goin out there and washing my 1024 HP CHEVY CAVALIER, yea yea i got the big block engine on it, my friend has a shop and hes helpin me with it, ye i put in a camaro engine u know, and now damn i drive it on the streets, ye to the drag, i kill ppl there all the time, especially those with 819 HP, if they have less than that i dont race em, ohh ye and i forgot to mention U FUCKIN WHITE TRASH REDNECK AMERICAN CAR DRVIN PIECE A SHIT, I DRIVE A FUCKIN MERCEDES U COCKSUCKER,</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL by seeing all ur Mistakes above.. I do believe u drive a mercedes... ur grandmas old lowest of the line mercedes right? LOL!

Whats wrong with driving American Cars? Oh and by the way where u from. Also if ur so Anti-American maybe u shouldnt use an American Website

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from V-12_luva</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BP</i>

Haha. Yep, kid. You have an extensive knowledge of cars. Oh wait... No you don't.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> kid?? look 4 a start i have a much greater knowledge of cars than you could ever even contemplate i hav been a mechanic for 8 years now my mum is 60 yrs old N i am 33 yrs old n u r wat a 16 yr old punk?? what car do you own anyway? i got a 87 holden berlina that i personally modified! v8 beast with a 84' chevvy engine it purrs like a tiger and could knock out whatever you bring!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    your grammar and spelling shows your age<!-- Signature -->

25. hey this one goes to YoMamma, wut in the world r u talkin about mustang not being a ture muscle car, look how many muscle cars ar left?? not that many exactly my point none of those gay chevys never even made it to the 80's and now camaro is a gonner as well, and i guess you forgot about all the shelby mustangs huh, u kno the 400= hp monster back then, i guess u didnt includ those in ur comment to or how bout the cobra r??, but ne way well see whos laughing when the code named "termanatior" new 400+ mustangs comes out, so next time before u make ur dumb comments make sure u do ur homework on wut mustangs were in the past and wut they will be in the future