Re: V6 and only 128?

Discussion in '1970 Ford GT70' started by mariowrc, Aug 9, 2002.

1. that car is abviously turbo charged, or else show me a fact, becuase even now porche doesn't push that much power out of their engine(perliter). anyway this is what the car needed, an engine that is reliable and still goes, it still beat you porche in top speed, and probably accelaration.

2. V6 and only 128?

wtf? tune this car please!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. yea remember what year it is????? v-8's made 215hp.....the good ones.

name one thing from the 70's not of american origin, that has more than 20hp more and is a v-6 a 1970 and yea.......wont find much, if u do it cost to much....get it?

plus it weighs next to nothing thats a better power ratio than a lotus of todays........so yea get it yet?

or still think it needs more, especially from the 70's<!-- Signature -->

4. The 1970 Chevelle SS454 had 450 horsepower :0

5. He said NOT American. So the Chevy doesn't count.

In 1970, there wasn't much that wasn't an exotic car that had a ton of hp/liter. This V6 made similar power to the Nissan I6 in the 240Z. <!-- Signature -->

6. gee sorry but my dad's 1969 porsche targa has 140 horsepower from a 1.9 litre flat 6! he drove it to 225 kmh which translates into 140 mph! and also it wasn't really expensive or tuned! sorry but i guess you were wrong

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from M360</i>
    <b>gee sorry but my dad's 1969 porsche targa has 140 horsepower from a 1.9 litre flat 6! he drove it to 225 kmh which translates into 140 mph! and also it wasn't really expensive or tuned! sorry but i guess you were wrong</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->