Re: WHERE'S THE HORSE POWER AT?

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 360 GT' started by gateway, Aug 9, 2002.

1. WHERE'S THE HORSE POWER AT?

THIS IS THE LOWEST AMOUNT OF HORSE POWER I'VE EVER SEEN IN A FERRARI,AND IT'S A LeMANS CAR.WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. ...OMG the stupidity...you do realize this car has to compete for 24hours. You do realize this car trounced the Porshe GT3's in FIAGT championship. You know this car has a 3,6L V8...that's 119.4HP/L.

No I guess you didn't know that, because if you did you wouldn't have posted the rediculously retarded post.<!-- Signature -->

3. The GT's handling is probably several times better than the road version's.<!-- Signature -->

4. That body has got to be some lightweight composite material, along with the chassis (unless that has to remain stock according to LeMans rules???). This thing weighs less than a Civic. Think of the power to weight ratio! The handling! The downforce! Ahhhhhhhh!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. This car is not lacking on power. It has about the same as its competition, the M3 GTR, and the 911 GT3RS. It dominated the Porsche's in Europe last year, and BMW has pulled out due to a rules disadvantage. The engine is only 3.6L, and the car weighs 1100kg, due to class rules. That's 2.56kg/hp, or for you americans, about 5.63lbs/hp.

This is a wonderful race car.<!-- Signature -->

6. These guys are right, the car trounced its competition, has about the same power, it weighs a mere 1100kg, or for you americans, 2425lbs. The only thing close to stock is the shape of the body, and maybe the engine block.

This car kicks GT ass.

Sorry about the second reply, I wasn't sure if my first got through. I'm having a little computer trouble.<!-- Signature -->

7. Hey, a Ferrari 360GT piloted by Cort Wagner killed the competition at the Paul Revere 250 at Daytona. This GT car beat ALL the GT's, the AGT's, and the LMPII's! SORRY MY ASS! AND, most of the Ferrari 360GT cars are notbuilt by the factory; in fact only ONE ( The Paul Revere car ) was constructed in Maranello. All the others started out as street cars and were converted to racing standards by different private owners, therefore, the horsepower varies. A couple are producing around 600 reliable HP as opposed to 430. So NAH!