Re: why not compare this to a vette....?

Discussion in '2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R' started by fenix4116, Aug 9, 2002.

1. why not compare this to a vette....?

it cost almost the same i don't see why not compare it this thing even cost more the the top of the line Firehawks <!-- Signature -->

2. they do vette compare,2000 vette compare, its a very good competition though!<!-- Signature -->

3. This car is in the league of the vette of the same year.

4. 'vette people' normally don't like to see a Muscle Car beating their sports vettes...

But they are allways here looking for us...

The fact is that they should be compared because they're in diferent classes...

But, this car is so good that it can reach and kick some vettes !

I think GM was sleeping too much...

Today the only REAL american sport car is the Viper.

And the REAL muscle car is this Cobra R.

So VETTES AREN'T good sports and AREN'T good muscles.

Vettes are following the path of overpriced luxury sporty (and not real sport cars)... they can't beat the Vipers and they're being beaten by Mustangs...

Sad but true...<!-- Signature -->

5. Uh the Corvette is sliding? I think its the mustang who has been sliding since the early seventies. This stang comes close to the Z06's statistics including price. WE must remember there is only 300 of them because Ford can only make a few of a good car then stick their heads back in their a#$es. Stangs have never been able to compete with Vettes, heck they can barely catch the Camaros. Face it the Mustang has become a teenage girls car. Since 1953 the Vette has been Americas only true sports car, until the arrival of the Viper.

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tumblerman</i>
    <b>Uh the Corvette is sliding? I think its the mustang who has been sliding since the early seventies. This stang comes close to the Z06's statistics including price. WE must remember there is only 300 of them because Ford can only make a few of a good car then stick their heads back in their a#$es. Stangs have never been able to compete with Vettes, heck they can barely catch the Camaros. Face it the Mustang has become a teenage girls car. Since 1953 the Vette has been Americas only true sports car, until the arrival of the Viper. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    this is all true. you cant compare this car to a vette, because there are tens of thousands vettes made a year. ford doesnt mass produce a car that will keep up with a vette.