Reminds me of a........

Discussion in '1997 Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion' started by BurnOut3:16, May 11, 2003.

1. I'm not sure why, but after looking at the side view shot of this car it reminds me of a Merecedes Benz CLK-GTR racing/street version. Maybe because they both have the racing mentality or because they just mix in together some how. But thats just my opinion, does this car remind you of anything?

2. Re: Reminds me of a........

this car just makes me think of what a redneck would do with it and two cases of beer..lol .... this car has one thing in mind ..racing.i would neva spend that much cash on my street racer... i could build a 1400 hp street car for a fraction of the price of this over engineered car..and it would handle better too ...as far as what it reminds me of the desperate mesures to be number one in a racing comunity that has to many rules....

3. right, 1400 hp on what tires? not even nascar uses that kind of power, and they only turn left, u sound so stupid I bet you even feel stupid when you think about it. I am guessing that you have never driven a high power rwd car. 1400 hp thats funny

4. Wow, you're an idiot.

5. Put up or shut up. If yoou can do what you claim, you will sell plenty of them. Until then you are a blathering idiot.

6. Both are equally sexy as hell.

those 2 and the MC12 have my vote for sexiest cars ever