so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by FireBird175, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

He's a looser that thins he knows it all.

2. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

So you are a new member.you sure have a lot of room to talk to him. you only have 44 posts. you will most likely get banned for starting this shit.

3. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

No one really bothers banning members this insignificant.

4. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

U KNOW WHAT PPL?????/ the bugatti is the best car in thw world.. PERIOD. NOW SHUT UP WITH UR CHILDISH BULLSHIT.. how old are u all.. 11???

For Ever Low

5. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

I think you should lok at you're own post if you want to see childish. You can't spell and theres nothing wrong with debating or expressing opions weather you like the car or not.

6. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

OK, let's settle this. It may sound a bit stupid, but the first 7-spd car was the Fiat Punto Sporting Speedgear.

7. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

That was'nt a true 7 speed car was it?

8. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

and was it manual or auto?

9. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

I love the bugatti 16/4 Veyron.I have collected all stuff on it .It is my best hottest and sexiest car.

10. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

So has the Wookie. Well, I cant type out Chewbaccas noise but you get the idea.

11. #136 bigbadbazza28, Sep 28, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

Sadly bugatti has been sold to the major company General Motors news comes after bugatti went broke in money the small company is finishing up soon and will be run by GM>GM plans to Rename the company as Gm bugatti or keep its name as bugatti these is the second time this year Gm has taken over a company this year daewoo that is called Gm daewoo know .Gm doesn't know if it should bother making the veyrons or keep on going.Rumors where said that they where saleing the new veyrons for S50,000 to get people to buy them.For more information on Bugatti go to www.bugatti.com

12. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

Ignor this guy, he's spammed theses forums with this BS.

13. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

nice picture, but buzz off

14. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

screw u. and he doesnt have caps lock on, idiot.

15. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

good job, u found some purses at bugatti.com.

and gm wudnt buy a company that produces limited production cars. gm is about sales. not quality.

someone please report this guy.

16. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

7 speed is pretty cool. better acceleration, better fuel economy (as if it matters). personally, think that the extra gear should be used to help higher speed accelration, especially in this beast.

17. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

Bugatti and Volks Wagen woked together to make the Bugatti cars just like VW and Lamborghini, so if it is going to crash VW would take care of that but not GM. Since they are busy making their cheap cars they dont have time for quality!!
    AND P.S. Bugatti.com is a leather purse selling website.!.!.

18. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

Ignor him, he's spammed these forums with that same post.

19. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

I think its, roar, rooaaar, roo raa rooaarr!

20. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

Hey man,...if you look up the RX7's history and what different modifications that people have achieved with its rotary engine, you might want to consider that its not a matter of saying that the RX8 is more a badass than the RX7, its more like how long the RX7 HAS been out, and how long the RX8 has NOT. The RX8's engine has only been out for a year or two now, right? To be honest, no-one true enthusiast can really place the RX8 over the RX7, ESPECIALLY the fact that the latest and just-above standard RX7 has more horsepower than the RX8....AND the fact that Mazda is going to release a new low-powered verson with, what, around 200 or 220 horsepower? That doesn't even touch the RX7's. Not trying to diss the RX8, but I've also had recent agreement with article reviews, design mistakes, unappealing design, customer dissatisfaction, and ergonomic results of the car, and it doesn't look like Mazda came out on top of the RX7 like they wanted to. That's part of the reason WHY they're coming out with an even weaker version of the RX8. They had a meeting in need to bring out the need of their sales of it, so they knew what to do. --Create a lower, standard, and better affordable for what customers would feel they're actually paying too much for-version of the car. In recent articles that I have also read, they have long time ago decided (during the design of the RX8) to make way for a new design, instead of an RX7-replacement. The new RX7 should debate in 2004-2005 and make way for a three-year period production line for 2005 through 2007.
    RX7 Fans (personally myself), get ready for a new generation of design and performance, European/Italian style.
    ~First class regards of the car critics association.

21. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

I havn't see a post from you in ages, your totally right about the RX-7 and 8.

22. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

This sure is a nice a car, but i have heard that the introduction is postponed until next year. They need to fix some problems, before it will enter production. The engine is overheating, the massive amount of torque thrashes the clotch and needs better stability at high speed (propably why they added the rear spoiler).

If/when they get the car ready, it will own everything.

23. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

That isn't true, it was always set to launch next year and the only problem is making the ride comfey enough because it's a luxury car.

24. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

best car ever made

25. Re: so its the first production car with a 7-speed gear box

Ummm what the hell is your problem buddy?? If anyone should die I think everyone here agrees that it should be you so just shut up, you probably didnt even know the Bugatti Veyron has 7 gears.