Stop smashing 94FORMULA's balls

Discussion in '2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R' started by FIREHAWK, Aug 9, 2002.

1. So what if he whooped a cobra-R, you don't need to b*tch at him just because you don't beleive him. I am a friend of his, and I saw him race one on a track in Maryland. We even talked to the guy who owned it. Yup, it was real.

2. Re: Stop smashing 94FORMULA's balls

If he wouldn't talk so much shit it would be ok. But he just can't stay in the GM forums. Instead he has to stir things up in here.

3. Re: Stop smashing 94FORMULA's balls

Sorry, when I first started on this forum, I got carried away and talked alot of sh*t. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Stop smashing 94FORMULA's balls

You`re doing better 94FORMULA. Keep it up !!

5. Re: Stop smashing 94FORMULA's balls

This guy likes Formulas... he has no #$%#in balls, he just licks them.

6. Re: Stop smashing 94FORMULA's balls

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NYCStangGT</i>
    <b>This guy likes Formulas... he has no #$%#in balls, he just licks them.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Man why do you new people have to talk so much crap!! Just because he likes firebirds he likes to lick balls? I like firebirds does that mean that I like to lick balls too? It's people like you that make me wanna kick the sh!t outta other people!! If you don't like firebirds thats great, but don't bust on someone who does jsut cause you have a different opinion!!!

7. Re: Stop smashing 94FORMULA's balls

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American HP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NYCStangGT</i>
    <b>This guy likes Formulas... he has no #$%#in balls, he just licks them.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Man why do you new people have to talk so much crap!! Just because he likes firebirds he likes to lick balls? I like firebirds does that mean that I like to lick balls too? It's people like you that make me wanna kick the sh!t outta other people!! If you don't like firebirds thats great, but don't bust on someone who does jsut cause you have a different opinion!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok then why don't you go into all the mustang forums and tell all your camaro and corvette mates to get the hell out of there. They just spin shite in there bagging mustangs cause they don't like them!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Stop smashing 94FORMULA's balls

BAD ASS AMERICAN CARS doesn't come on mustang forums anymore, I only hear from him on camaro forums. I can't stop anyone from dissin' stangs, I guess you'll have to wait till they either stop, or get banned. Yea, you can talk sh*t, but if you talk sh*t all the time, you can get banned.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Stop smashing 94FORMULA's balls

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 104625</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American HP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NYCStangGT</i>
    Man why do you new people have to talk so much crap!! Just because he likes firebirds he likes to lick balls? I like firebirds does that mean that I like to lick balls too? It's people like you that make me wanna kick the sh!t outta other people!! If you don't like firebirds thats great, but don't bust on someone who does jsut cause you have a different opinion!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok then why don't you go into all the mustang forums and tell all your camaro and corvette mates to get the hell out of there. They just spin shite in there bagging mustangs cause they don't like them!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I do! I love mustangs, but I can't stand people like NYCStangGT, he just goes around and bashes people, and he's only posted like six post!! I don't care if you post why you don't like a car, but to say some sh!t like " If you like this car you lick balls", yeah it's gonna piss me off, even more cause he's bashing another american car!! If you look through the mustang forums you'll notice that I do stick up for the mustang lovers out their, but that dosen't give us stang lovers the right to talk sh!t back!