Taking Requests For Long Beach Grand Prix Weekend

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by Zoomy3, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Yo yo yo. I'm covering the weekend's events for lbpostsports.com, and we've already gotten some great stories, photos, a few videos, and I've gotten to talk to Justin Wilson, Graham Rahal and Alex Figge. The ALMS race is today as well.

If you're interested in specific pictures or videos or interviews with anyone, let me know now and I'll get 'em to you tonight or tomorrow. Check back on the site for updates. Happy racing!

Anybody going to be there today or tomorrow?

2. can u get me some awesome videos of the new Ford GT and of the Mazda Furai that will be there? thanks

3. Pics of everything ALMS, especially the Autocon Creation, Intersport Lola, B-K Lola, Dyson Porsches, Highcroft Acura, Corvettes (GT1 & GT2), Flying Lizard Porsches, Corsa & Tafel Ferraris, and Robertson Ford.

Also, keep your ears open for ALMS rumor around the paddock. There's rumor of a new manufacturer coming into the series in 2009, but the team that will run their cars will join the series sometime this year in another car to get acquainted with the series.

Also, rumor has it, Alex Figge will be in the #73 Tafel Ferrari from Salt Lake City, on for the rest of the season. See if you can find any substance to that.

Also, see if you can find anything out from Doran/Dick Barbour/the Robertsons as to when we might see the Trans Sport GT-R hit the track.

And talk to Forsythe about potential future ALMS plans. The new rumor is he'll run a Lola B08/60 with Cosworth power.